outdoor patio oakland

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

got plants some crazy nice ones a few trainwreck i put out in august first and i was wondering when will the trainwreck get to a mature state the buds dont look deformed and it hasnt put on alot of weight but i am growing organically and i have a 4 foot tall plant i just put out doors its been vegging for 2 years its a purple pakistani from the chitral mountains so i thought with a 50 day flower it could finish up fine in a place like oakland if i put some tarping over it the days it rains im used to growing in places like canada so i think anythin can be better than the cloudy shitty BC WEATHER OUTDOORS i found outdoor unless unlesss you sell the bud for cheap to a states guy who thinks the buds is super cheap but doesnt realize its bc bammer grown under the clouds i know if your a pro with elite outdoor canadian strains and seeds and know all the best spots with the least rain and clouds ... do you think at xmas the chitral purple pakistani seed thats 2 years old will be finished its 3 feet and its been flowering a week or 2 im thining once the rain hits im going to make a green house

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It should be ready by Christmas, yeah.

Top Bottom