outdoor plants flowering

• Thread starter kinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kinger

kinger

They have buds forming on them,pinky size ones. Should I scrap them and start over ?

pork

pork

man...i've just noticed the same thing over here in my garden with respect to the faster finishers...

was coming to post this exact thread...i went in and topped the plants and removed the bud sites (which were smaller than pinkies btw) hoping they'll reveg and rock out...but im new to outdoor and worried....

are there any experienced outdoor farmers out there that can chime in?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

like what do you mean by forming? Some plants outside will start to stack up calyxs early and keep on truckin through sept. What are they grown in, what are you using for ferts. etc. etc. I have plants outside right now that have just begun stacking on me, others are still stretching, really lotta variables there. Are you planted under trees, or do you have full exposure?

Chobble

Chobble

Like White Boy said, There are a lot of Variables. You also have to put Genetics into account.

None the less, Five bucks says both you gents are using Clones. Thats your problem, Right now theres only about 15-16 hours of light out. Indoors the clones where getting a minimum of 18. They grew a bit then started flowering, happens all the time. Hopefully they'll re-veg or just keep flowering through the season.

Check out my Journal, You can see where two of my larger plants started to flower in June, but now they have begun re-vegging.

Chobble

pork

pork

paypal me? i'm running seeds...popped under 24 hrs, moved down to 18/6 over 2 weeks, then put outside when there for 16ish hrs of light...the 3 plants i am running from clone (20+ year old genetics at that too) are looking great vegging along fine...

these seedlings are all set to finish in september, so they should flower faster than most but still june is a little ridiculous...

plants don't have full exposure but get ~8 hours of direct sunlight with a few before and after of partial shade...in soil...giving them light doses of roots organics veg stuff...mostly letting the soil get eaten first

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Some of mine have been flowering for a week or two, others have not started. I look forward to the early medicine. I am still smoking last season's crop. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom