Outdoor prices around the country

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Monkeymonk840

Outdoor Cali at 5000? Haha wish I was in ur market. I used to get 3200 to 4400 to 5000 for the indoor Cali. But now 4000 is the max. Thanks Cali aholes, ps finish your plants past 6-7 weeks. Looks good tastes good smells good nice selections like og, GDP, trainwreck, planewreck, lemon d, but does not get u high for more than 45 minutes. Greedy growers flood our markets with money making herb. And ruin the dank price in return. Grow less shitty pot and Enough to make a living, and u can sell it at home for a good price. Leave the Midwest alone. Unless it's dank and charge 2500 to 3600 and ur good.

M

Monkeymonk840

Seedbuyer don't do it. Go to Michigan or Colorado, craigs list is full of bows. And find what u like dank at 1600 to 2500 a loaf. Mich is more Luke 2500 to 3200. So Denver is the better. Fuck Cali. 500 dollar pounds ain't much. 2500 pounds for indoor fire is better but same price in rado if u find the right guys.

intruder

intruder

What is it looking like in NY as far as availability to get good meds(mids-top shelf)?
dismal

honestly everything that comes in new york is either premature/bobby browns

or looks good but doesnt do a damn thing and people are asking an arm and a leg for crap and why I do my own thing and dont feel bad for charging 60 an 8th for my chemo x sour diesel

nothing that comes in is even comparable to it

M

MoneyMike

dismal

honestly everything that comes in new york is either premature/bobby browns

or looks good but doesnt do a damn thing and people are asking an arm and a leg for crap and why I do my own thing and dont feel bad for charging 60 an 8th for my chemo x sour diesel

nothing that comes in is even comparable to it

Bobby Browns lol!!!!
I hear ya. Sending you a pm!

redman420

redman420

cali outdoor GDP-2500,LSD-2250,haze-2000,in nor cal,and to that monkey fuck cali outdoor is the best in the world thats why everyone wants it stupid!!!

jyip

jyip

it would be nice to be in the right spot with it all at the right numbers

hey $mike, still checkin the prices eh?

M

MoneyMike

it would be nice to be in the right spot with it all at the right numbers

hey $mike, still checkin the prices eh?

Yea.....I'm just trying to see where I fit in this whole movement.

redman420

redman420

sounds like some of you east coast (new Yorkers) need to make a trip out to cali !!!

S

Seed Buyer

no redman420...sounds like you cali dudes need to make a trip out east!

redman420

redman420

ya if you guys out east need some good stuff some on will have go out there!

redman420

redman420

ya if someone from the east coast went out to cali you could go back home and make a killing!!!

jyip

jyip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds like some of you east coast (new Yorkers) need to make a trip out to cali !!!

i dunno redman420,
that sounds lika long ride to get jacked out there,,, i bet there's plenty of posers with no weed, no cash and a gun tho, i can get that here and save on gas...

thats ALOTTA trust 2 go coast to coast n maka blind purchase n drive back....much easier to just grow it here ya know.... no ride, no exchange, no sweat, just weed n cash

i hope u cali peeps dont think you're the only ones that can grow good weed,,,, it may be the newest strains out, but there IS great smoke here too,,,

i guess we all know that,,, it is just supply and demand that makes the prices,,, more demand here than supply, and cali has more supply than demand

the bottom two pics is white widow at 23 days, then 42 days,, red bud is hindu kush, top pic is accidental haze, next pic is white widow, then some outdoor K2,

so, can u please deliver towards the east ,it'll be win win!

Image273
Image352
Image545
IMG 0712
IMG 1389
IMG 1565
redman420

redman420

in Cali we now there is other good weed but with strains like og kush and blueberry and the outdoors sun out hear is perfect for pot.

hempster333

hempster333

prices

depending on the time the year cali outdoor can go for as little as 1200 an elbo even the best master kush i have ever seen dropped 50% in price last season

jyip

jyip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in Cali we now there is other good weed but with strains like og kush and blueberry and the outdoors sun out hear is perfect for pot.

true about the weather

i used to live near laguna beach about 30 yrs ago

gro safe

M

MoneyMike

HTML:
depending on the time the year cali outdoor can go for as little as 1200 an elbo even the best master kush i have ever seen dropped 50% in price last season

I think if it performs like indoor, then that 50% drop is for the birds. My buddy has outdoor called "killer god" that's on the same level as any Kush.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
in central Ca. a little co-op just paid 1600 for some pretty good outdoor

aleYarok

aleYarok

shit is fucked. took me a good while to get with the right people to legally sell my INDOOR meds. harborside loved it, but everytime we went in to vend they already had dreamqueen on the shelf. bpg was gonna give us 3600 for it but they had a 4-6 week delay on payments...
took it down to socal, went club to club and most of them only would pay was 2300, because thats what they are paying for outdoor and still selling it for 50-55 1/8th... wtf so every 1 out of 100 clubs in socal is acutally paying up for indoor. finally got connected to the right clubs in la that would pay what our product was worth.

Top Bottom