Outdoor problems

• Thread starter RookieBC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RookieBC

RookieBC

Hey there everyone I'm loving in BC Canada and decided to grow my 4 outdoor plants and give it a try everything has been going great until today I noticed most my plants near the bottom have yellow leaves and what looks like 'Nute' burn. Been using some GH Micro Bloom Gro and wondering if it's just I have been using too much or is it over watering or root rot? I'll include pics below plants otherwise seem super healthy so so I'm obviously doing something wrong. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance and happy growing. I'm adding better drainage to my pots today just to make sure they aren't totally full of water at the bottom.Run of the mill organic soil with perlite, only fed 3 times in 2 and a half weeks at what GH says to for veg state but wondering if in my soil outdoors it it too much?

Outdoor problems
Outdoor problems 2
Outdoor problems 3
Outdoor problems 4
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Well first of all, if its a burn or toxicity it starts at the top and works its way down, burn developing on the tips and points of upper leaves when it begins. Your plant looks healthy, and happy, they naturally turn yellow as the plant gets so much larger they no longer get sun and donate their nitrogen to the fast developing tops. If your feeling excitable you should transplant it into a larger vessel or hole. There is a sticky thread in general outdoor growing that will tell you all of this, check it out.

Top Bottom