Outdoor Purple Snowman and White skunk

• Thread starter kendog000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kendog000

kendog000

After looking at some of the outdoor on here, im almsot ashamed to post these up but what the hell!! Couple Purple Snowman from GGG, and some Raskal White Skunk. These pics were taken couple days ago and they are still out and goin. Theres been alot of rain out here last couple days, and ot really any issues with mold or even rot. The WS is taking its time, and for sure atleast another 3 weeks or so till done. PS be ready for the weekend. Foxfarms soil, and nutes 35 gal tree pots.
Be easy one me here folks, aint the best with a camera yet haha.

Peace
Ken
Outdoor purple snowman and white skunk
Outdoor purple snowman and white skunk 2
Outdoor purple snowman and white skunk 3
Outdoor purple snowman and white skunk 4
Outdoor purple snowman and white skunk 5
Outdoor purple snowman and white skunk 6
Outdoor purple snowman and white skunk 7
Outdoor purple snowman and white skunk 8
Outdoor purple snowman and white skunk 9
Outdoor purple snowman and white skunk 10

Mogrow

Mogrow

Ken// lookin good man, you been training them girls. i ran some raskal wifi outside, big juicy buds. last year you said to run the purple pineberry, i did, it was looking great, but it got ripped. still looking for that perfect outdoor strain.
peace mogrow

kendog000

kendog000

Ken// lookin good man, you been training them girls. i ran some raskal wifi outside, big juicy buds. last year you said to run the purple pineberry, i did, it was looking great, but it got ripped. still looking for that perfect outdoor strain.
peace mogrow

So sorry to hear the rippers hit ya bro, i fuckin hate thieves more than anything, especially when they can just grow their own meds FFS!!! Glad ya ran the PPB, i really love that line outside, especiallyy if ya find the right pheno. The choice girls from those gentics is the girl that keep sits five fingerd leaves no matter what ya do to her. Some phenos if she has any stress wil throw only 3 fingers and not be as stable. But yet even those can still yield andevelop fairly well. You find that stable girl and youll be in for a real treat.
Good to see ya MO, been a while mang
Ken

kendog000

kendog000

Yeah Man. Looking good Kendog!

Thanks a bunch Ken, they aint the monster Aleins ive been seeing in ur threads, but im happy with em none the less. My big ass bushes do pretty well for being in the north east. Took down a Stardawg that did damn near 4 of all marketable flowers. Real nice girl for sure.
Thanks for takin the time Ken,

Ken

Latest posts

Top Bottom