Outdoor Question

• Thread starter Skummy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skummy

Skummy

well ive decided this year to grow a couple plants outside as i have a few extra clones and am nowhere near my plant count inside!

Question is is it too late to throw plants outside? ive only ran lants outside once before and i didnt even make it to flowering and that was end of june if i remember correctly!

any help is greatly appreciated!

Dro

Reactions: mal
manitoid.

manitoid.

It's too late, you want them to finish by Oct 1 generally

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

could still be done with some 8 weekers i bet. depends, and how this seasons goin, hot hot hot, you may get some extra time.

in all, if there extra, fuck it, plant em.

Skummy

Skummy

could still be done with some 8 weekers i bet. depends, and how this seasons goin, hot hot hot, you may get some extra time.

in all, if there extra, fuck it, plant em.
Thats the kinda attitude I like haha so imma throw 4 bubba Kush outside 2 have been adapting to the sun for about 1 week and I just put the other 2 outside in the shade for their adaptation to the sun aswell...

The way I see it if they make it I have some buds to blast for some wax ;)

Anyone know about how long I got until they actually start flowering?

Dro

manitoid.

manitoid.

Thats the kinda attitude I like haha so imma throw 4 bubba Kush outside 2 have been adapting to the sun for about 1 week and I just put the other 2 outside in the shade for their adaptation to the sun aswell...

The way I see it if they make it I have some buds to blast for some wax ;)

Anyone know about how long I got until they actually start flowering?

Dro

A week or two most likely.

You will probably need to bring them inside at night in October....

D

DoomDancing

I'm in a warmer part of Co but shit I've grown outside for years and I always start counting my bloom 's 10 weeks off August 1st....some 8 weekers are ready October 1st most 15th late ones Halloween. Sometimes I'll cover a long blooming sativa monster with a heated masons blanket in take it to Thanksgiving.I'm the master of herb in Colorado though n everywhere I go dank just follows so it may just be my skills n good looks influencing my luck..........hint hint cut nitro OFF completely now or two weeks ago for the tastiest outdoor fuck yield at this point worry about that next april n may.............its a lot harder to flush it all out just perfect in nature n why outdoors always harsh......ya need about three weeks with temps under 70 for the nutes to naturally lock in ripen your ngs without a water flush but I do both.....I get that fucking extra nitro out now though n can see the plants go from dark green leaves to a lil lighter n I know I nailed it.....They'll bloom quicker n better too if they use most the rest of the available nitro first couple weeks of bloom during the mad stretch.....thats part of how nature triggers bloom.....less light out of nitrogen for the season means reproduce before ya die to them they speak to me.....alright yall owe me cokes n snacks......bum bum bum ya know it

Blaze

Blaze

Nah, it's not too late. You won't get much of a yield putting them out this late since they will only have a few weeks to veg, but you can definitely get some good bud off them if they are well taken care of. Be sure to harden them off a bit too before putting them straight out in direct sunlight. I actually just put out a few extra cuts I had left over today. Probably won't get a whole lot out of them but it is better than letting them go to waste in the compost pile...

Skummy

Skummy

Thats what im doing now getting them babies used to that bright light cause they gotta perform for me!!!! thanks for all the help!

Dro

D

DoomDancing

I like to top feed some alfalfa meal n Epsom salts n foliar with a potent dose of super thrive kelp n dish soap first two or three days I harden indoor gear off outside.....its late for any nitrogen but small plants n small containers will use it all up....just dont get dumb with it make it taste like hell...........It thoroughly nourishes n slows the stretch some while really thickening everything up n making those those leaves stocky......the better my skills heck indoor acclimates beautiful outside n just does better right away voila grasshopper! .................idk I got stash of killer outdoor from five years back I still cherish now n then.........I got some nice plants guerrilla style along the river this year 8 foot plus n all I've done is pissed around them a few times since they sprouted early April.....its so damn easy to grow herbs outside thats why the reputation sucks.....most people consider outdoor cali beasties or worse but hell a good head with a lil skill grows killer outside anywhere really cheap n easy..........After 20 years my hydro smashes my outdoor finally but forever I compared my outdoor results to my indoor reaching for the quality the sun gave me........We got beautiful sun here for growing extremely potent herbs outside.....My family n cali grow bigger plants that start bloomin yield more n finish quicker under that subtropic style spectrum sun but mine is Always way better....herbs loves extremes n like afghanistan, india, n pakistan where lots the kill originated 100 degree days almost freezing nights super wild humidity shifts n wind make for sticky dank herbs if ya can ride that horse....bum bum bum bum bum bum

sox

sox

whats the grow laws in CO?
Does it differ from county to county like it does here in CA?

Latest posts

Top Bottom