Outdoor run coco or soil?

• Thread starter Professor OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Professor OG

Professor OG

Im getting ready to set up my 2nd outdoor run and last year all my plants were run in an amended soil mixture. This year I was recommend to try my outdoor run with coco and a drip feed system. I greatly enjoyed the flowers off the amended soil mixture but i am inclined enough to go with the coco.

What im looking for is any information or tips from anyone who has tried a system like this before.
I will be running all indica 55 day strains because of the shortened growing season.

ProfessorOG

ProfessorOG

my buddies were tellin me there was another professorog :) nice to meet ya bro! what strain are you going to run outdoor this season? from seed or clones? im also getting things set up for outdoor season :)

Professor OG

Professor OG

HAHA hell yeah educating the OG's good to see another profesor! Im running raskals Alien OG, Burkle, Purple urkle And Romulan. All clones. Did the Alien and Burkle last yeah and they were great in the amended soil mixture I am using but I thought I would try coco with a drip feed. Last year I was watering 30 galons pots with 5 gallon's of water twice a day.

ProfessorOG

ProfessorOG

:cool:nice yeah drip feed helps a lot! im going to run some seeds and a couple of clones this season! cant wait already end of Jan.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I would stay with dirt and skip the coco. Coco has different needs than soil and will lock up elements because it is coco. Check out the Cana site on coco. They also have coco specific nutrients. Do not use nutrients not meant for coco, you will have far less issues. If you joint the site you have access to reports on coco ect. They have a great news letter too, not like Advanced and others just good info from their scientist.

http://www.cannagardening.com/coco

Latest posts

Top Bottom