outdoor shit, you already know

• Thread starter redlife215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

Yo just popping in to let u see a couple ventures I am knee deep in this summer. I know how easy it is to get kicked off of this site so I'm making be extra nice even to the trolls and haters. Sea maiden Def has her finger on the ban button if u don't respect her authority. She is like a computer version of cartman. But it's all good
Outdoor shit you already know
Outdoor shit you already know 2
Outdoor shit you already know 3

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Nice plants but i really have to disagree with your assessment of this forum.. I don't think ive seen anyone banned since i been here..

And i sure don't see Seamadien as some ban happy person ???

Anway keep on keeping on :D

R

redlife215

Haha that's funny. I got kicked off for giving advice and have seen people kicked out of here many times. Ignorance of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen, its like saying global warming isn't happening because it's cold where u live. And I name dropped the mod that booted me for disagreeing with her way of dealing with mites. There are a lot of big growers that have a lot to contribute to this site that get booted or fed up with all the bullshit that people talk on here. Cannabis world and overgrow were filled with breeders from around the world that traded clones and seeds freely and there was a real open dialogue going on in the forums with real questions being answered. Don't get me wrong the farm is the best forum left but I just feel like it's a Lil too censored and it doesn't have the consolidation of big breeders that there was, but I'm just salty I guess and there is always change happening I guess I just gotta get down or lay down.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

lmao
we didn't trade seeds and clones freely
rc got his cut because it was his site
just like this is logic's site and he gets his cut
utopia is a myth my associate
play by logic's rules here... and you get to play
whine about free speech? it's the boot
same shit at every site i visit
nice garden btw

fwiw

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yo just popping in to let u see a couple ventures I am knee deep in this summer. I know how easy it is to get kicked off of this site so I'm making be extra nice even to the trolls and haters. Sea maiden Def has her finger on the ban button if u don't respect her authority. She is like a computer version of cartman. But it's all good View attachment 436220View attachment 436221View attachment 436222
Actually, getting along here is pretty easy. But! If you want me to play the heavy, I can play the heavy.

Organica

Organica

Is it really easy to get banned???? I found this forum to be my favorite with mature users and constructive criticism at most never any trolls or drama seems like an older crowd which I enjoy. Love the grow by the way looks sick.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I know someone that got banned for what was said in a pm here. But talking about people being banned is against toa so be careful! LOL

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, if the PM is reported and what's reported violates the terms and rules, that'll get 'em banned.
Is it really easy to get banned???? I found this forum to be my favorite with mature users and constructive criticism at most never any trolls or drama seems like an older crowd which I enjoy. Love the grow by the way looks sick.
It's actually pretty difficult to get banned here. Unless being an asshole comes easy, then it's easy to get banned here. Spamming will get someone banned with a quickness, 100%.

sixstring

sixstring

I wanna stay awhile and make a contribution :)

beautiful garden @redlife215 , bet your knee deep into the trimming by now, peace

GoldiNugs

GoldiNugs

Nice outdoor plot, love the shot from afar.

All forums are the same, they have rules and politics and you have to abide by them or deal with the consequences. Much like the real world. Exept there's no court of law to dispute things :P

J

j red

Less bitching more growing folks. Everything has basic rules the ones here aren't hard to follow. Post your pics share your knowledge gain knowledge and stop with the petty bullshit . If your unhappy go to a different site.

R

redlife215

Less bitching more growing folks. Everything has basic rules the ones here aren't hard to follow. Post your pics share your knowledge gain knowledge and stop with the petty bullshit . If your unhappy go to a different site.

Day late and a dollar short u cornball u don't have to try to explain why a weed forum exists. Thanks for ur insight tho Mr obvious. Why don't u post something that hasn't been mentioned already instead of riding other posters wave just to feel important

R

redlife215

Yes, if the PM is reported and what's reported violates the terms and rules, that'll get 'em banned.

It's actually pretty difficult to get banned here. Unless being an asshole comes easy, then it's easy to get banned here. Spamming will get someone banned with a quickness, 100%.

I was banned for telling somebody to cycle forbid and avid. So it is what it is, now I try to just show my grows. But be real

R

redlife215

I wanna stay awhile and make a contribution :)

beautiful garden @redlife215 , bet your knee deep into the trimming by now, peace
Yeah thanks man I just bought the twister t4 and it's making my life easy and cheaper from not having to pay trimmers.
IMG 20141004 084334
20141006 123116
I am still gonna pay some trimmers but just hourly to clean up what the twister missed. Thanks for checking out my grow

Top Bottom