Outdoor Site Inspection??

• Thread starter Sailfishdan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Trying to stay on the right side of the long dick of the law.....

• Total voters
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
yo whats good guys I'm still here, still doing it, my computer is still in the shop fuck best buy and fuck geek squad lol.... if any of you guys are on Instagram and wanna check out my progress theres a few recent pics up over there.... they're getting pretty large I'm pumped, i honestly don't know if ill ever be able to get back into indoor gardening... i wish i was easier to upload pics here....or is it and I'm just tech-illiterate?

on twitter and IG as @scatteredgrass
Is it too late to suggest getting the machine back, wiping the drive and just installing Linux? I like Mint Petra. :)

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Yay! I got my computer back.....but I still don't know how to use it, or how to rotate the appropriate ones...?
also would it be possible to move this to the greenhouse sub section? @Seamaiden

it take forever to upload these I'm tapping out for the night there's more....still not current

IMG 0481
IMG 0497
IMG 0502
IMG 0504
IMG 0512
IMG 0533
IMG 0544
IMG 0609
IMG 0627
IMG 0699
IMG 0700
IMG 0701
IMG 0704
Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Yay! I got my computer back.....but I still don't know how to use it, or how to rotate the appropriate ones...?
also would it be possible to move this to the greenhouse sub section? @Seamaiden

it take forever to upload these I'm tapping out for the night there's more....still not current

actually I was trying to edit this and my time expired would you mind deleting it and ill repost

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Dam bro I want one of those!! Nice work!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
actually I was trying to edit this and my time expired would you mind deleting it and ill repost
Oh shit! I was FAST asleep when you did that. I will move the thread, but I'll wait to delete your previous post with all the pix until after you get what you want up. I hope that works ok for you. :)

stonestacker

stonestacker

Damn! Looking good.

How the hell do you move that big ass root ball? I like the way the roots were in search of more. Are those fans on solar power?

Just too cool

I'm with prime I want one or two.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Damn! Looking good.

How the hell do you move that big ass root ball? I like the way the roots were in search of more. Are those fans on solar power?

Just too cool

very carefully....lol

they're a lot of work to build not gunna bullshit, built a 24, a 36, and a 60 footer this year....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why move the pots in the first place, though? That's a lotta bamboo!

I love when people post pix with feets in 'em. And I am awfully jelly over that greenhouse and stuff.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Damn! Looking good.

Just too cool

the fans are not solar we're running a generator this year... however i have contacted several solar contractors about building me a probable battery bank and mobile panels, like built into an enclosed trailer, its going to be f'ing sweet! totally off the grid and no fossil fuels next year!

stonestacker

stonestacker

Wow A Freaking geny what a pain that must be not to mention the noise.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Wow A Freaking geny what a pain that must be not to mention the noise.
yeah they are a pain butt,but luckily they're nice and quiet, and i mean quiet you can't hear them over the fans and 2 of them together burn about 2.5-3.5 gals per day.....consumers wouldn't run us a wire to a pole, they said there needed to be a "structure" and we just abandoned that idea all together and settled for the gas hogs

stonestacker

stonestacker

I see little buds. My outdoor ain't budging yet. Then again just some old moms and it killed one putting them out.
Looking good.

Top Bottom