Outdoor Sour D

• Thread starter Colin21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Colin21

Colin21

I have 4 65 gal pots with plants in total. Its comimg up to be about flowering time and I need some advise on the phosphorus delivery. I bought plant food 5-2-4 which I was gonna mix with bone meal 5-13-0 and apply on Aug 1st, just was gonna put it on the top soil and do a light water. What do you all think about this? Im doing my last treatment of nitrogen on the 22nd. Ill also be doing a horn silica on the 30th, chamomile tea on the 31st. After which the new plant food/bone meal will be put on the 1st of august. Please give any suggestions that you have, or knowledge that you could give to me.

Outdoor sour d
Outdoor sour d 2
Outdoor sour d 3
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I have 4 65 gal pots with plants in total. Its comimg up to be about flowering time and I need some advise on the phosphorus delivery. I bought plant food 5-2-4 which I was gonna mix with bone meal 5-13-0 and apply on Aug 1st, just was gonna put it on the top soil and do a light water. What do you all think about this? Im doing my last treatment of nitrogen on the 22nd. Ill also be doing a horn silica on the 30th, chamomile tea on the 31st. After which the new plant food/bone meal will be put on the 1st of august. Please give any suggestions that you have, or knowledge that you could give to me.
That will work. It just means that it's going to take a lot longer for that to break down and get to the root system being that it's going to be on the top couple inches of your soil. But it will eventually get there. Here is an idea I did this once. I took a garbage can and put an air bubbler in it bubbled my water overnight to get rid of the chlorine. Then I simply added all my stuff in it and ran it overnight stirred it up real good and hand watered with a measuring bucket It still has to break down but it's speeds to process up and evenly distributes it to your root system, but it's more work than what you're talking about I feel where you're coming from.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Don't wanna water a lot of that bone meal in actually I prefer your top dressing over watering bone meal. It will burn your roots in high doses

Colin21

Colin21

uh
Don't wanna water a lot of that bone meal in actually I prefer your top dressing over watering bone meal. It will burn your roots in high doses

So more of what I was saying then?? I have a flower day coming uo here on the 22nd. Think it would break down to fast before the ore flowerimg even starts? Cause they should start flowerimg second week of August.

Colin21

Colin21

That will work. It just means that it's going to take a lot longer for that to break down and get to the root system being that it's going to be on the top couple inches of your soil. But it will eventually get there. Here is an idea I did this once. I took a garbage can and put an air bubbler in it bubbled my water overnight to get rid of the chlorine. Then I simply added all my stuff in it and ran it overnight stirred it up real good and hand watered with a measuring bucket It still has to break down but it's speeds to process up and evenly distributes it to your root system, but it's more work than what you're talking about I feel where you're coming from.
Well I just eant everything to break down in a timley manner. If we're talking break dowm process of 2 weeks, thats not bad. But like 1 month is a diffrenet story. If I do it on the 22nd it might give it enough time to break dowm and be more available as the pre flower and flowering stages come into play.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Well I just eant everything to break down in a timley manner. If we're talking break dowm process of 2 weeks, thats not bad. But like 1 month is a diffrenet story. If I do it on the 22nd it might give it enough time to break dowm and be more available as the pre flower and flowering stages come into play.
I might be talking out my ass a little I think you got the right idea LOL

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I think it would be in full effect within 2 weeks.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I know that granules or pellets will last longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom