Outdoor Strain Help

• Thread starter oil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oil

oil

Im looking forward to growing in the great Vermont outdoors assuming it will be legalized for recreational use this summer. Ive been looking at a lot of different short flowering mold resistant high yielding strains. Lots of the BOG strains look good, but it would be more convenient for me to get feminized seeds. Ive also looked into HSO mango saphire, green crack, black dog. I know their sour blueberry does really well outside. I stumbled across Frisian Dew by dutch passion and have read a lot of good reviews. Supposedly its very mold resistant with huge yield but sacrifices a bit on flavor. I noticed they have a "color mix" variety pack with FD, Durban poison, and hollands hope. They all seem up to par with what Im looking for, except for the fact that Ive read a lot of negative reviews of dutch passion in general. Does anyone have experience with these strains, or can point me in the right direction? Another plus is that these specific strains do not give off lots of smell during growing. supposedly. I would like to keep it kind of low key so the whole yard doesn't smell. So no strong diesel types. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

ABENAKI

ABENAKI

Feminised seeds are crap imho. Bog would be a wonderful choice. Take it from a vermont native of 50 yrs......it hasnt mattered in this state what legal status cannabis holds......it'll always be grown here by guerilla farmers. Not all of us are falling prey to dispensary nonsense......not when what we produce is superior.

ABENAKI

ABENAKI

20160213 095828
sour bubbles....

oil

oil

I disagree that fems are shit. Ive seen hermies from both fems and regulars including strains from Mr Nice seeds which are the old school classics. Especially outdoors bananas are rarely a problem. I am into trying BOG fem's would just be more efficient.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Fems are eh in my book they have their place but it's early I would say go with bog down hands down I have some sources bubble on the way for my outdoor this year

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Look into bodhi stock, can't go wrong there.

88 hash plant varieties flower early.

If you are looking for a low odor smell, I suggest the NL #5 hybrids. For outdoors, I like Ancient Og, Sky Lotus, Pink Lotus, Blue Hashplant.

Dutch Pation would be the last place I would shop. They blow.

http://www.holisticnursery.com/ for the best bodhi deals

Last edited:
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Feel free to send some seeds down to Australia :)

I remember hiking the Gold Coast after high school, we ended up in this town called “nimbin” I think it was called. But it was like pot was legal in this one town. I loved Australia and almost didn’t come home lol

B

Bobbertqp

I remember hiking the Gold Coast after high school, we ended up in this town called “nimbin” I think it was called. But it was like pot was legal in this one town. I loved Australia and almost didn’t come home lol
Haha nimbin. Yeah I'm only just over an hour away from there. Everyone loves travelling Australia.

B

Bobbertqp

Vermont. It becomes legal to own, possess and grow your own in one week. I am so fucking happy about this
Congrats man. How many plants will you be able to grow. ?
I havt to grow and breed out bush. I've done a few crosses that I'll try out this summer
Black d.o.g x gth1
Gorilla bomb x gth1
Critical super silver haze x trippy gorilla.
Got a few small gth1 growing plus a Cinderella xx . just germinated some josh d.o.g and skylotus. Hopefully they grow well outdoors this season.

Top Bottom