Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

im on a well too,find were your water storage comes from,i found mine come from a huge lake and all of it is limestone rock,but the well is 500ft and out of the well is a filter,have to change it about every month,lake is limestone base ,but sediment in on filter is red like iron,but i water with it anyway ,straight from hose to soil,it loves it and they all just got some,shit 2 gardens is double watering if you dig,my well holds 45 to 65% pressure on the tank,so mama waters hers first and blast break for me and then i water mine,if anyone goes to the head you loose pressure for a few minutes,i got that 275 gal tank im fixing to hook up to solve that shit,hell it hot out there and them damn kids goona mind lmao
Okay great info doggie
My well is 100ft it gets supplied from rain, lakes, rivers here, i guess

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Nice, ima let these potatoes grow to about 6” then add more soil i have them in 100 gallon cloth pots
are they indeterments? if so yes,add soil just leave about 2in of green showing,determents you dont have to do that,,thought you said you had yukons and red pontiacs,if so they are determentes ,if i have some real good little ones,im thinking replanting them to grow more,if not this year for sure next year,got another planting date for taters in mid may i believe

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Any chance it was a twin? I saw something about twin seeds and now i want to know if its true. They say one will be a random pheno and one will be a genetic copy of the mother. Would be cool to find out....stoner thoughts
Theres always the possibility brother i had one like this last too, but i ended up clipping the small one! Im gonna leave it this time to see what happens

Latest posts

Top Bottom