Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FenderSuper

FenderSuper

I'm using pallets because the small garden box in my back yard doesn't get enough light. Pallets and a portable greenhouse. I have several ideas about using tarps as a floor for the gh and attaching them with zip ties. The weight of the pallets and pots (45 gal) will be enough to hold it all in place if a big wind blows this summer. But the GH DEFINITELY needs to be weighted down.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm using pallets because the small garden box in my back yard doesn't get enough light. Pallets and a portable greenhouse. I have several ideas about using tarps as a floor for the gh and attaching them with zip ties. The weight of the pallets and pots (45 gal) will be enough to hold it all in place if a big wind blows this summer. But the GH DEFINITELY needs to be weighted down.
Ya a few pallets will work fine... give you the extra height youre lookin for too.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Sounds like something done with an indoor grow, which I won't ever do. In my case, I've selected Hollands Hope and Afghani for my first grow. Hardy, pest-resistant plants. Easy for noobs to grow and boy howdy am I a noob.
Ipm is done for any plant anywhere.... its preventative maintenance. .. you can use a few things through a grow and relax or wait till you see pests and panic and by then the problem is usually to bad to deal with inside the flower time

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Ipm is done for any plant anywhere.... its preventative maintenance. .. you can use a few things through a grow and relax or wait till you see pests and panic and by then the problem is usually to bad to deal with inside the flower time
this happened to me last outdoor grow, thought everything was good so i didnt use anything. got hit hard by russet mites and had to completely remove the bottom 3ft of all my plants to save anything and used cold pressed neem to slow them down. needless to say it was a hectic couple weeks in flower and i learned IPM is always important even if u dont see bugs

Top Bottom