Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Also check out my ugly ducklings just put in 13 cu ft of composted manure, 6 cu ft of kellogs organic premium potting soil, 4 cu ft of perlite and a couple pounds of garden tone by epsoma, doubt they'll be big but they had a really late start
never know till you try,with all that perlite you gonna have to water more often,,get you some soaker hose in for them before they blowup and you be good,,the potting soil will break up that clay also as long as you got it mixed well,,looks good to me friend

S

Socalking

Thanks brother, woth winds in excess of 70 mph on the regular, I absolutely need a tough steel cage to pin her down, also with so much dirt in the air, I absolutely must rinse weekly even in budding, but unlike most people say, it wont cause mold .. unless you have high humidity, which i dont, I grow some of the best in my area according to the local shops.

S

Socalking

Check out this sativa dom, she'll end up with little to no leaves and the absolute easiest trimming job by harvest, easy 2 pounds every season. 14 week budding though. The strain is a local el chapo. Last time she ended up 7x10 ft with three pounds, and she wasnt even as big as this one. Hung her up and she was 13 ft long, with nothing but gram sized nugs to the base .

IMG 1244
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks brother, woth winds in excess of 70 mph on the regular, I absolutely need a tough steel cage to pin her down, also with so much dirt in the air, I absolutely must rinse weekly even in budding, but unlike most people say, it wont cause mold .. unless you have high humidity, which i dont, I grow some of the best in my area according to the local shops.
looks great to me,,im in the boat of 107today,no wind at all this time of year,,when i was growing indoors my bulldogs ate the shit out my plants,,lol,i would pull them all out of closet to work um and feed as i put them back,,never realized they were eating them,but turned around one day and this female had a mouth full chewing a cud like a cow,lmao,natures way of defoilating,lmao,from your picture,now i see why the potting soil,potting soil is pretty much sand and thats it,,but bro you need it,,here a tip that will save you money in long run,after you harvest,get some gypsum and till it in there,,what i have used in past in clay was just a bucket of all purpose sheet rock mud,,dilute it to a water form,pour it in ,after 30 days hit it again,it will break that clay up,then i add ag lime to bring ph of soil back to neuitral,30 days later,fill that shit up with compost and let it sit all winter,,when you go back out in spring,you will have some nice dirt

Top Bottom