Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

I just use neem. I feel as if adding the other products it will lessen the strength of neem. My opinion.... I will usually put gloves on and pour a little neem in a cup, then rub the stalk and underside of leaves. In my tent I will throw neem in a spray bottle with a tad bit of warm water and then spray on the inside of tent, buckets, tray, just for the future. I never see bugs. But when I do after this I never see them again the whole cycle.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Yum, looks like your season is going well. Cheers!
thanks brother!
Its goin i noticed the top of some the plants were getn heat stress, leaves curling up! So i gave them a few extra tbsp of fish fert to help them deal with the heat, gonna be giving them a foliar spray of nanobreath tonight

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

I just use neem. I feel as if adding the other products it will lessen the strength of neem. My opinion.... I will usually put gloves on and pour a little neem in a cup, then rub the stalk and underside of leaves. In my tent I will throw neem in a spray bottle with a tad bit of warm water and then spray on the inside of tent, buckets, tray, just for the future. I never see bugs. But when I do after this I never see them again the whole cycle.
i use a few different products aslong as i spray every week were good! I spray everyting, perimeter, around pots, barrels etc.......

Srenots

Srenots

Bad Ass brother, they look very nice considering that brutal heat wave yall got goin on...awesome man !

Top Bottom