Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks doggy, Ima sit on it if i dont get my price ! All the ganja farms here have harvested so prices are low , come january-February they'll bump up
wise chioce brother,,just like thanksgiving turkey's,,after thanksgiving 29 cents a pound,,lol,,dont rush it bro,,look like you got it bagged right ,to just get better as time goes by,,hell all the work you and bomb put in ,,dont settle,,demand,,dont get it,,be a stash to high heaven lmao,,i would get what i wanted or i smoke that shit like a villin,,lol

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

wise chioce brother,,just like thanksgiving turkey's,,after thanksgiving 29 cents a pound,,lol,,dont rush it bro,,look like you got it bagged right ,to just get better as time goes by,,hell all the work you and bomb put in ,,dont settle,,demand,,dont get it,,be a stash to high heaven lmao,,i would get what i wanted or i smoke that shit like a villin,,lol
Yup right now prices are $800-1000 ! In February prices will jump to $1800-2400! I'll wait

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
thankyou gt for the reply.man thats low.
i would be god of texas if i could get that price and flip.folks would go nutz over a quarter oz seedless for 25$ a quarter.big fat sacks.
There is a huge price fluctuation between an illegal state(tx) and a flooded state like (ca) ... .i remember when it was illegal in nevada and you could double your money on anything going from Sacramento up the 80 to reno

robomont

robomont

i dont buy very often but texas pays 10-20 a gram for top shelf.about 10 years ago ,lol,i was the market in some ways.i had so many dealers and bought so much.i had a real firm grasp on the market,now,not so much.the market aint dead but a very large chunk of the market dragged up and moved to colo.ive lost 5 friends in five years to colorado legalizing.that average probably holds for the whole state.id say 10% of texas potheads moved there.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

There is a huge price fluctuation between an illegal state(tx) and a flooded state like (ca) ... .i remember when it was illegal in nevada and you could double your money on anything going from Sacramento up the 80 to reno
I gotta guy a who want 10 lbs to ship to NY, i told i want $2000 a lb , i hopin to get 1600-1800 a lb if not ima sit on it , i know he can get cheeper somewhere else ! All good I'll wait til jan-feb

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I gotta guy a who want 10 lbs to ship to NY, i told i want $2000 a lb , i hopin to get 1600-1800 a lb if not ima sit on it , i know he can get cheeper somewhere else ! All good I'll wait til jan-feb
keep growing and keep that store stocked,,i can tell ya from experience,,when shit get slow,,you want have enough for the supply and demand,,,i for one dont miss trying to score a lid once a week ,,if you dig what im about

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I diggit, its gotta be the right too, fucken A
ya bro,,that fellow earlier told me i didnt know shit,,he right about that,,aint no science and all that bullshit with my game,,i grow the shit and smoke it quicker than i grow it sometimes,,but reguardless im still smoking while he hunting,lmao,,cant figure why these folk come to these sites talking nine yards of shit about there mass production of the herb and can tell ya ever thing you need to know to grow it and maintain a despensary and all that shit,,a anserwer for everything,and you always wrong period,,i guess they like to touch nuts to see who's is bigger,,my thing is the cat has had what 4 difrent names now,says same shit,,but this time he didnt show us the same pic of his masssive plants ,,trimming for a living would be boring ass work,lmao if you dig

Latest posts

Top Bottom