Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Nobody dare step foot on my property, this bich is 110 lbs
shit i got one driving me crazy,,knock on the door or even walk up the sidewalk,bitch be attacking the door,,was alright at last house in city,but im out in country now and my son comes in and she growls,,every time the baby laughs she want to eat my ass,very protective for women,,finally had to put a damn shock collar on her,,my son more important than her if you dig

purpnugz

purpnugz

Witch
IMG 2038

Twisted Sister
IMG 2050

TS Clones
IMG 2044
IMG 2047
IMG 2048

S

Socalking

Thanks bro, my brother passed and left me to take care of her and his place, it took about a year to train her, man she is so loyal, bit my mom when she had pups tho, hates my other brother with a passion but after a few good ass whippins and chaining her up she is learning not to lash out, still scares the shit out of all my friends when they walk up to my house, if im not there, and someone comes up to my place, she will no doubt attack them, scary but it is good, she loves kids tho, she knows better if she growls at a kid, she knows she is in for a beating and a chaining in the hot sun for a few days with water only lmao, or the cold winter. Love this dog tho, she wont eat without me around, loyal asf!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks bro, my brother passed and left me to take care of her and his place, it took about a year to train her, man she is so loyal, bit my mom when she had pups tho, hates my other brother with a passion but after a few good ass whippins and chaining her up she is learning not to lash out, still scares the shit out of all my friends when they walk up to my house, if im not there, and someone comes up to my place, she will no doubt attack them, scary but it is good, she loves kids tho, she knows better if she growls at a kid, she knows she is in for a beating and a chaining in the hot sun for a few days with water only lmao, or the cold winter. Love this dog tho, she wont eat without me around, loyal asf!
my female same way,,loyal as hell to the girls and watches my every move,,but also know i will put it on her ass,,just pisses me off,growling at everone,,but i trained her that way so cant hate on her for it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Will do doggie! Er'1 says hi :) i still gotta put more cages I'll do them when i get back from work
look good,,bro im experienced with them rats,,unfortunatly,,the traps aint gonna stop um,,and the asshole can climb trees,,im telling ya moth balls them bastards stank like dog dip,but rats go by smell and they cant stand um,,are you sure your composting all the veggies real good,,thats what attract them

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

look good,,bro im experienced with them rats,,unfortunatly,,the traps aint gonna stop um,,and the asshole can climb trees,,im telling ya moth balls them bastards stank like dog dip,but rats go by smell and they cant stand um,,are you sure your composting all the veggies real good,,thats what attract them
I just dont want to detour the rat to other pots

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I just dont want to detour the rat to other pots
no bro,,just put about 2 balls ever 2ft around bottom of pots,you could even put them next to the cages,,there something in the pots atracting them,might even be the mamoth,,it sweet smelling?the moth balls dont go in the pot,,and with your pots about 4 around each of them will throw off there nose,and they will just say hell with it and move on,,bastards love dry envoriment and can adapt to any,,you remember my melons last year,,they chewed a few bites out of all of them,,i didnt even snap ,till i watched one go up a damn tree when my dogs got after it,,i had 2 of them steel traps i bought with the teeth on them just disapear,,that a big rat,,so you got to trick there nose and constenly move shit around,they cant stand it,,i will almost bet that you have a den somewere around there,,take my advise carry a long club with you and start moving all the stuff around in your yard,,i came across a den right on my porch,and every thing was in totes,,they built a leaf den right behind some of them i couldnt get too,,when i finally moved one tote,i seen them beady eyes staring me down,turn to get a big ole axe handle i had on porch and that bitch abandoned them 6 babies quick,,i got the 6 but never did her,,you remember me hunting that bitch,shit i even got on top the house and in the dark of moon waiting to get her ass,lmao,,got 3 possums instead,,but never got that bitch,,she was as big as a cat bro,,i think it was her ass that chewed my melons just for killing her younguns,lol

Top Bottom