Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Those babies are looking amazing! I thought mine was going to flip to flower after all the wind and lessening daylength, but nope, still vegging strong getting closer to 6 feet wide and tall, would yall say it is too late for me to add an hour of light at the end of the day to keep her vegging until august? The days dont cool down here untill sept
gg still running 16 hours i believe,,he come on and answer ya for sure

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lol yup 105-113 here ! Righteous
you got any humidity with that,,shit bro i come back in about 1 every day,,good thing is the weeds dont even grow this hot out,lmao deer take care of the rest,save me time not having that to deal with,,these damn watermelons have boasted from the heat though,,cant even get in the bed at all,,good thing i thought ahead and put soaker hose all around and in there,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i recognize the herb, but what are the plants in the clear plastic container?
hope all is well with ya bro, yeah man triple digits here trying to stay cool. heh.

chris.
bell pepers,tomato,brocille,collie flower,5 difrent squash,basil in big pots,planting corn and potatoe tomorrow,and looking at straw berries,for inside,,have got no clue what type weed it is ,mama handed me 4 seeds,and when i asked what they were she said weed,,so who knows,lmao,,ya been a pretty rough ride lately,i be good though,got no choice,lmao

S

Socalking

So I was going to do that, put a light on her but I'm just gunna let her finish au natural

She's in blast off mode and dont want to disturb her, here she is growing past 6 feet, soon to be 7 and I wont have screen netting tall enough to protect her any further than 7 ft, and bending her over is no longer so easy, after all the wind her branches are brittle but strong asf! Also peep this ho's trunk!

IMG 1361
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

s
So I was going to do that, put a light on her but I'm just gunna let her finish au natural

She's in blast off mode and dont want to disturb her, here she is growing past 6 feet, soon to be 7 and I wont have screen netting tall enough to protect her any further than 7 ft, and bending her over is no longer so easy, after all the wind her branches are brittle but strong asf! Also peep this ho's trunk!
she a beauty indeed,have some bud to smoke in a couple months

Top Bottom