Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Socalking

I have buds coming in on my big plant, she is also starting to really stretch, I'll tie her up as needed when she starts to swell. She's almost 7 ft tall, I'm thinkin she'll end up 8-10 feet like I had hoped for. Crazy how big she's getting in clay topped with soil and fed organic fish ferts. Just dosed her up with some Phosphorus and kushie kush. All I did was break up the clay a couple feet around maybe 6 inches deep is all. Check out what the piss ants are doing to my other plant?? I think because it has sweet sap? I dont see any aphids, do yall?

IMG 1396
IMG 1397
IMG 1406
S

Socalking

Doesnt look rootbound, it does look confused, like they have been indoors before? 20 gallons can grow a 5-6 ft plant, they are probably going to bud for around 3 months, I have a few outdoor plants in the ground that look similar, they were started indoors and were rootbound for far too long.

P

PaulWood

Doesnt look rootbound, it does look confused, like they have been indoors before? 20 gallons can grow a 5-6 ft plant, they are probably going to bud for around 3 months, I have a few outdoor plants in the ground that look similar, they were started indoors and were rootbound for far too long.
Yes, they were started from clones indoor and put outdoor too early with no light supplement.

Do you think it's too late to transplant to a 40 gal with fox farms soil?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have buds coming in on my big plant, she is also starting to really stretch, I'll tie her up as needed when she starts to swell. She's almost 7 ft tall, I'm thinkin she'll end up 8-10 feet like I had hoped for. Crazy how big she's getting in clay topped with soil and fed organic fish ferts. Just dosed her up with some Phosphorus and kushie kush. All I did was break up the clay a couple feet around maybe 6 inches deep is all. Check out what the piss ants are doing to my other plant?? I think because it has sweet sap? I dont see any aphids, do yall?
looking great there bro,,cant even see the dog kennel anymore,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yes, they were started from clones indoor and put outdoor too early with no light supplement.

Do you think it's too late to transplant to a 40 gal with fox farms soil?
i transplanted one that was 3 weeks into flower and there was no difrence,,once i harvested found that my soil had gone anerobic,,so it wasnt going to do any better anyway,you said you were in air pots right

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

its probally to late ,but next time use yucca with your feed and water,,keeps the soil loose,,i dont like them damn things,,daughter in law loves them,but on the other hand,all her shit die's,,they went on vaction last week asked me to water her plants,,shit them damn bags are like concrete and plants were laying completly on there sides brown as hell,,so i drenched the shit out of them,,just left the hose run real slow in each one for about 15 minutes,,then smash the sides in on them ,broke that block up and ran the water to them slow again for another 10 minutes,,still have a little brown to them,but stood back up on there own and new green growth,,they might be called air bags for pruning roots and all that,,but in my 5 gal buckets never had to do any that shit,,they get hungry sides will open up and if you just dump water in them ,it runs right back out,,so a hose on real slow and let it soak,,if water is standing on top ,the water is to high,,slow and easy like you do the women and get great results,lmao

S

Socalking

Yeah when the wind blows you can see the kennel, but when it is nice and still it is basically covered aside from the doors that open on on top, just starting to weave the sides of the plant through it, nope I have another week for the sunshading, should have ordered local but I couldnt pass up on that price bro hhaha! stretching like crazy right now, i'd say an inch + a day. Mysativa stretches through the entire budding phase, gunna be a monster by late august.

I'd say no point in transplanting, those babies are just confused, i have ones budding from the bottom up because I didnt harden them off to outdoors.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah when the wind blows you can see the kennel, but when it is nice and still it is basically covered aside from the doors that open on on top, just starting to weave the sides of the plant through it, nope I have another week for the sunshading, should have ordered local but I couldnt pass up on that price bro hhaha! stretching like crazy right now, i'd say an inch + a day. Mysativa stretches through the entire budding phase, gunna be a monster by late august.

I'd say no point in transplanting, those babies are just confused, i have ones budding from the bottom up because I didnt harden them off to outdoors.
hey what ever works bro,,they might ship it fast,,tell ya what ,i ordered 50 3inch baskets to build a hydro system for outdoors and also self watering buckets,,place is in california,,8 days later still hadnt got them,and needed transplanting bad,,so mama emailed them to stop the order,,hell they hadnt even ship them yet when they wrote her back 2 hours later,,so there it is,local isnt always best,they seem to take there time and think the customer should too,lmao i took some 4inch planter pots ,drilled a ton of holes in them and put in my self watering buckets and got my 3 plants in them under cfl lights in the tent,lol

S

Socalking

Do whatcha gotta do haha, I just hope it is tough like it claims to be, and not cheep chinese bullshit hahah, I have that same LeD as u, its 600 watts(314actual) gotta use it 3+feet away or it burns the plants later on down the road hahah makes for some hard nuggets though. I defoliate the shit out of the windy side and it helps a lot to keep them from flappin too hard, once i get my sunshadi g, it is game On, shit grows so fast when it is nice out! I see a couple elbows headin my wayy

Top Bottom