Outdoor Trinity x Blueberry-House and Garden

• Thread starter mets21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mets21

Started really late this year. Trinity x Blueberry.

Soil is sunshine SB40, nutes are H and G Soil. 15 gallon smart pots, auto drip system for 2 minutes every morning at 9 am.

comments or advice is appreciated.

July 4th planting:

Outdoor trinity x blueberry house and garden
Outdoor trinity x blueberry house and garden 2
Outdoor trinity x blueberry house and garden 3
M

mets21

July 10

original 32 gallon trashcan as a reservoir was a bad idea. Temps were too hot inside.

I got a cooler and am now pumping the nutes out of it.

temps consistently 68.

IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0004
M

mets21

July 30th

One plant is a lighter green compared to the rest. It is a different strain, Im assuming it is a heavier feeder?

I gave it some dr earth organic granular 5-5-5 this week in addition to the H and G.

I foliar fed them all with magic green this week, as well as week 1.

IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0004
IMG 0005
IMG 0009
IMG 0010
IMG 0012
IMG 0020
IMG 0021
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Mmmm, the Trinity! Ive been searching for the Trinity for many years! Looking graet!

C

captaindank

Lookin good! All you gotta do is bury that trash can and you will have the coolest water in town. Just be sure the lid is not in direct sunlight ie:shadecloth and you'll be rocking it auto all the way!!! Little bit of work but get it all the way into the ground. If you have small children or dogs around you will need to screw the lid on with about 3 screws that can be removed easily when you need to add additives....hehe add additives

luckily you are running HnG cuz they run so clean, the buried res will not be a problem, cleaning will be to ultra minimum. Looks like you have tons of space out there! Lucky you!

Also, you can try Organicare PURE granules they have a bloon and a grow, organic=better flavor!

Strongly recommend snow storm ultra and trinity in your regiment....peace

M

mets21

sept 20th 2010

lots of Rain in the PNW

I have been applying Serenade (bacillus subtilis )every other day to keep Botrytis at bay

IMG 0011
IMG 0033
IMG 0029
IMG 0050
IMG 0060
IMG 0069
IMG 0070
IMG 0068
R

ReadySetGrowD9

wow bro those are some sexy ladies you got there great colors thanks for sharing cant wait to see the rest :)

RSGD9

Latest posts

Top Bottom