outdoor uk

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thc4sim

Hia bannana man!,
i take it as it was that shit a' summer that you did none for 2008?

all looks nice before the robbing bastards came around!

fingers crossed for a sunny 2009 :sun:flower:sun:flower:sun:flower

B

bannana man

the first pic is this year ended up just using them to flower indoors ,not a good year they would not have finished or yeilded shame ,,fingers crossed for 09 i have a good feeling

B

British_Hempire

Is that big thing at the back left the Mexican?

I went to immense efforts to prepare a guerilla spot this year but the weather was so bad (we had 10 days of sun in March, rest was raining) that it made it all pointless, the plants I did bother putting out just drowned and never got as far as flowering.

F

FastForward

Beautiful grow. For 09 why not wire a car battery to the greenhouse door handle, with a cutoff switch hidden someplace? Add in a wireless cam to watch justice at work :evilgrin

B

BITYmagicBeanz

looking good b man. some nice photos. like the green house shot. and i did a outdoor crop this year up in hyde park. 2 spots. one spot the police pulled em and got them. the other spot. they didnt bud up fully. and the weed gave me a headache. wasnt good. disapointing outdoors.

P

phoenix

Good idea FF,sorry to hear about your misfortune BM,always :brokenheart to see that shit,better luck next year m8.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL BITY are we talking hyde park leeds or hyde park london.... if its london your one crazy son-of-a-bitch... YOu got BALLS my friend... might try outdoor gorilla on clapham common, just dont go into the bushes in the night... thats form people in the know.... hehe

Z

zoeronerer

good luck banana man.....buy a german shepherd always helped my rip off problems....looking very nice indeed.... cheers to 09 outdoor from cali.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom