Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outdoor Dank

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Just wondering what u farmers think is better when grown perfectly in both? I think perfectly grown outdoor is the best IMO...i smoked some cola de burro in the mexican jungles that had me trippin and wasted! What do u guys think???

R

rswsound

Outdoor brother. More Psychoactive. I lived in the Boldt early 90's Ridic outy. Peace and love.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro i agree...it was like 94 when i was down it Mexico seems like the 90's was full of GREAT erb a lot better then now.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Outdoor,Defenitely!! when grown right,most people can't tell the difference unless you tell them it's outdoor,especially when trimmed up right

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I totally agree. But there are pitfalls that keep outdoor from being perfect. You can have super nice, trich encrusted, ass kicking potency buds and then if they encounter very hard, cold rains you will lose trichs. Your greenhouse will prevent that hdk.

I love the dank earthy flavor that all outdoor, in the ground gets. But if you have a super Blueberry strain I think you can max out the flavor more with indoor. Your BB will be more BB, your Chem will be more fuel and whatever flavor like that you are after. Outdoor those strains will have the underlying flavor they are known for but they will all have a common, strong overtone of earthy dankness. Luckily for me and many others we love that flavor.

Many times you get some really nice colors outdoors with the temp drops. Those temp drops really get them to fatten up and get super sticky.

I love my outdoor weed. But I also love my consistently great indoor weed supply. Outdoor is a crap shoot especially in the fall the last 3 weeks until harvest. I love draught conditions at that time. But it doesn't happen that way much. October can have some rain.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

I agree w/ tobar. I love outdoor for many reasons...But i think indoor you can pull more flavors out of it.Don't know why?? More controlled enviroment??Personally i've only smoked outdoor that blew my mind i few times. Smoked a lot of indoor dank. But some outdoor cheese is the only bud that made me feel like i was "trippin" SO narcotic!!

G

grenbone

Outdoor is a crap shoot especially in the fall the last 3 weeks until harvest. I love draught conditions at that time. But it doesn't happen that way much. October can have some rain.

Only ever ran indoors for that reason. Outdoors would be a lot of work with the possible chance of a zero success rate. Someday if I am able, I would love to go BIG outdoors. I can only assume that a higher number of plants would equal a higher success rate outdoors. Nothing like some killer swamp weed!

B

bluetooth

its got to be outdoors for me
you can watch over the plant 24/7
and its done by mother nature.:)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I love everything about growing indoors, but man lets face it you cant beat the sun!

if I could I would have a sick ass greenhouse setup that gave me the best of both worlds.

A

AbusiveOGK

Sorry guys I'll smoke some nice clean indoor all day over outdoor. Even IF everything went perfect outdoor, which is doesn't, there are still pests flying around, not to mention pollen and other allergens.

I just think that indoor is overall better quality when you look at the whole picture. An indoor grow is MUCH easier to have a 'perfect' setting. With some of the grow software out there, and some money to play with, you could have an indoor grow that really goes above and beyond the meaning of what we think as a 'perfect' grow.

But hey, not sayin' I wouldn't smoke some dank ass outdoor, nor am I saying I dislike it. Just not my 1st preference. Maybe I could appreciate it more in a different area of the country. The West Coast seems to be a nice place for outdoor.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I agree with the purity issue Abusive. There will be little worms or whatever here and there and the pollen from other plants. There is no way around that. In my experience strain for strain the potency power is better with outdoor. And after some drying and curing most of the critters fall off and leave. I have smoked many a bud worm and flea beetle in my day though.

I grew up smoking outdoor like 50+ smoker did. All that columbian gold, panama red, thai and mexican was outdoor and had all the stuff you talk about. I love outdoor the most when it comes out right. I always get a few plants to get to a perfect outdoor finish. But if you put out a lot of plants in the 100+ range you can't babysit them all.

For the people that don't want the pollen and micro bugs you can make bubble hash.

I grow some BB outdoors a few years and it is strong but it can't compare to the flavor and smooth toking, potent goodness of my Cali friend J****'s indoor BB runs. Lip smacking blueberry on the exhale is hard to achieve outdoors.

M

mc1969

i love my outdoor. think its the work that gos in to pullin a good season that makes the bud that much more rewarding the indoor room produces some great bud as well but its pretty dialed in. and gets repetitive till that last few weeks of magic.outdoors there is always some sort of challange be it bugs, weather theives and the worst of all the eye in the sky..... :smiley_joint:

A

AbusiveOGK

Nice response Tobor. Makes me wanna grow some outdoor, it's just a pretty big risk where I am at. I definitely wanna give it a go when I get to a safer state and get medical.

Blaze

Blaze

Definitely outdoor - the high is always much better. The high off of indoor weed just never lasts that long, unless you encounter one of those rare indoor growers that actually let their plants go for a few extra weeks to reach full maturity. Really the only advantage indoor has over outdoor is looks - that's it.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
aw come on - theres way more advantages to indoor then looks - mainly privacy and security.

but there is a lot to be said for being able to control mother nature and having a year round harvest. I will put my indoor up against any outdoor for looks, taste, smell and HIGH...

how may cups you think are won with outdoor crops?

A

AbusiveOGK

aw come on - theres way more advantages to indoor then looks - mainly privacy and security.

but there is a lot to be said for being able to control mother nature and having a year round harvest. I will put my indoor up against any outdoor for looks, taste, smell and HIGH...

how may cups you think are won with outdoor crops?

I agree I definitely think my indoor can stand toe to toe with the best of the outdoor. I think some people though, just prefer that earthy outdoor smell and taste. Different strokes I suppose, but as long as we're all smokin' then we're all good, right? :joint:

Z

zappafan99

Has anyone that has grown outdoors had the surrounding plants affect their bud's flavor and aroma? Like the way honey can have the taste of surrounding plants the bees feed on? Flowers, trees, soil make-up, air pollution, containers, ect. An example: Is boggy Florida bud more dank/earthy smelling & tasting than say California coastal mountain weed? Anyone done any side by sides? (Thanks guys for helping me to grow better bud. I have gotten better info here than most other sites combined.)

P

paulycali

Ooooooouuuuuuutttttttdddddddooooooorrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

southstreets

southstreets

i think outdoor by far takes the cake if its grown right.. ive never had ANY indoor buzzs last more than 2 hrs but ive smoked black mumbasa in africa.. the alcapulco gold and some juicy fruit thai, columbian red and gold in all those countries that would blow anything away nowadays.. with highs lastin upto 6 hours.. some dudes would get paralized off the black mumbasa cuz they were so blown... people would come and steal the stuff off them while they were awake cuz they couldnt move.. i still sell some juicy fuit thai that i grew a few years back and it goes for 5 plus a zip in so cal bro.. and ps the canna cup is a sham.. search the site and you will see plenty bad write ups of last years cup..

Top Bottom