outdoors at 42.5 degrees latitude

• Thread starter letmeout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

letmeout

does anybody know any good strains i can grow outdoors at this latitude?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Are you in the US? Northeast, West, middle?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm in the NE at a similar lat and we've always had to run real early finishers to escape the mold curse. I don't know how your fall weather is but if it's anything like mine think indicas.

There are a ton of great indicas to be had round here ;)

S

Summit

My only advice is to buy a strain that has been cultivated outdoors only. Past experience with strains labeled for both indoors and out which have mostly been cultivated indoors just didin't work for me at 41 degrees noth east usa. I am a new member here but just by looking around candyland seeds has tons of pictures of outdoor grows ask the Dr. if there are any of his seeds are only grown outside or I know reeferman has alot of gear strickly for outside. Other outdoor companys not on this site but are reputable dealers would be Next Generation Seed Company, Secret Valley Seeds and VISC.

leadplant

leadplant

That Jamal Sayyida from Karma Genetics could be a good choice.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

I'm in the NE and I'll be running Biddy Early from Magus, Early Queen from Mr. Nice, Mendecino Madness from THSeeds, some bagseed that does well here and what I believe is Power Plant or something similar (they're mums which I get from friends not 100% sure what they are they just do well here) I've had good success with the BE, bagseed and the PP(?). The others will be first timers.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

That Jamal looks like she's deserving of a run.
Like the Avatar leadplant.
Long live 80's metal!!!!!!!!

R

r z n b a l l

CH9 seeds offers a good amount of 7-8 week strains, but they are feminized, dont know if that bother you..

O

ODGG

Any indica dominant strain should be fine. Latitude isnt always a good judgement..... Study your local climate for a more accurate analysis

Top Bottom