Outdoors In The 831

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

Here are a few shots of what I have going. I had some problems when they were in 1 gallon bags. I think it was a combination of weather and being root bound. I was only going to plant 2 per hole but with the early problems I put 4. Now I am regretting it bas they have snapped out of it and growing gang busters after 2 weeks in the big smart pots. Pics first pic is a assortment of one called Cackalach and White Fire x SSH< next is Crack x Burmese, next Chemdog 91 x Snow Lotus, next C99 x SSH, and last Chem 3 x Snow Lotus. I did not get any pics of the SFV OG x Lemon Thai or the the Giesel x SSH as my battery took a poop. Next time!

Outdoors in the 831
Outdoors in the 831 2
Outdoors in the 831 3
Outdoors in the 831 4
Outdoors in the 831 5
Mogrow

Mogrow

nice grow you got going Frig... bad ass strains you running.. so it looks like your out in the brush??? no back yard junk for you... i'm using the 100 gallon smart pots and loving 'em, i got to many plants in 'em too. but shit, you gotta have an extra, case something goes wrong. bring that shit to the house...........
karma to the 831

below frigid

below frigid

Yes I am out in the bush, but it's my bush. I have some areas that would make it a lot easier but it would not be as secure as I am only there 1 day a week. I made the Smart pots. Some are a little bigger than others but they are all close to 200 gallons give or take. I have 14 of them. It's a 1 man show and I changed everything this year so it was like starting from scratch. A lot of work went into it this spring. Next year will be easy though.

below frigid

below frigid

I make it down to the garden only 1 day a week, which is usally Tuesday. I will try and take some pic's tomorrow. I had a irrigation issue that emptied my 2500 gallon reservoir. When I got there I had some very thirsty ladies. Day temps are in the 90's and 100's. Luckily only one hole had serious issues. SFV OG X Lemon Thai. The did not die but they looked pretty bad. Evrything else is fine.

below frigid

below frigid

Update

Here are some pic's taken on Tuesday. First one is a XJ-13 clone that got a late start.

DSCN3004
DSCN3006
DSCN3007
DSCN3009
S

SLO Grown

Oh I love it! Nothing better then weed in the woods! So sweet.....These indoor guys don't know what they are missing. Jungle grows are the best, and if you actually harvest and fight off the bugs, fungus, or CAMP/DEA. it's so worth it! So rewarding!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Bodhi and house of funk have some killer strains bro congrats there gonna be amaing i have 2 different pheno's of the white x Appalachia goin in to darn tonight for the next 36 hrs its my most anticipated strain i have . Any way those are gonna be some frost monsters !!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The 1st pic looks like Johnny 5 is peaking over the fence lookin at ur plants nice grow

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Well it's actually the 6th pic downhttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/eb0df56a.jpg

Top Bottom