OUTDOORS, NEED HELP!

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

Ok, I have 35 Alien OG plants outside, and they are all in 7 Gallon pots, they all are loosing color, they dont have that nice dark green healthy look to them, they are a yellowish green, and some fan leaves are yellow. I havent really feed them anything in the past three weeks. Ive given them some organice rainbow mix top feeder. They are about 3 weeks into flower. I really need help, becasue it seems as though its effecting bud production BIG TIME! They just dont look healthy. I woould supply pic but not camera. Im thinking they need nitrogen? I have no clue!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
read the outdoor forum and look at the pics and soak up the information that many folks have posted. They took the time to post the helpful information, now you gotta take the time to read it and research...

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Like Blaze said, a simple nutrient solution will do the trick, what kind of nutes do you have, if any?? You should keep them on a nutrient schedule so this doesn't happen again because when growing outside in the full sun light plants usually need alot of water and nutrients. So if possible, get them on a schedule where you water them 2-4 times a week and feed every other watering.

Haggardass

Haggardass

you kinda answered you own question if you havent fed in three weeks and there yellowing theyre probably hungry and ya it would affect budproduction big time plants need nutrients.

Top Bottom