outdoors

• Thread starter MrG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrG

MrG

Here are a few of my outdoor plants, there in a half ass greenhouse that was thrown up at the last minute. These pics were about 2 weeks ago, i will post some new pics today. Anybody else have any outdoor pics to share? Throw em up, i figured we need a spot for motarebel outdoor.

Outdoors
Outdoors 2
Outdoors 3
Outdoors 4
Outdoors 5
Outdoors 6
Outdoors 7
MrG

MrG

I have some gg#4, gsc forum cut, ac/dc
Sensi star, sour diesel, vanilla fire- which is my vanilla kush x white fire og. Man this plant has a unique smell almost fruity pebbly but then turns skunky. It was impossible to get all the trichs off my fingers after trimming some fans.
The biggest plant is a headband and is looking super dank. Its 7ft plus in height and more the 15ft around.

MrG

MrG

AC/DC is a sativa-dominant phenotype of the high-CBD strain, Cannatonic, is a popular strain in California. One remarkable characteristic of ACDC is its THC:CBD ratio of 1:20, meaning this strain induces no psychoactive effects. Tests have put ACDC’s CBD content as high as 19%, which helps many patients treat pain, anxiety, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and the negative effects of chemotherapy, all without intoxication.

caddis

caddis

Lets dust this puppy off.....

Chem desire in front, rebel og in the back. Sharing 120 gallons.

20160805 065126
caddis

caddis

rog and chemdesire...
Check out the telephone pole in the background...I think the stretch is over.

20160821 082628

Latest posts

Top Bottom