Outlaw Grower Busted!!

• Thread starter biggs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggs

just read on another site that og has been busted, hopefully this is wrong, but it might be worth closing this forum and deleting all his posts, just incase it can be used against him. a real shame as he did some real good crosses.:(

M

Mr.Therapy Man

They deleated his threads on the other site so the police cant get to it..peace

It actually just says hes banned and pistols has not deleated his shit yet. Sorry I must have been higher than I thought..

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

yep..yep...I heard as well...but Im takeing as a rumor untill Im sure...And Im sure Logic has been down this road and knows how to handle it..What if it aint true and he returns to find all his post removed..I would be hot if mine was just because someone said I was busted and they needed removed..IMO..the only way LEO will get them is if they know he comes here..and OG will have time to come and sort things out with Logic..Im sure OG thanks you for your concern...Lets hope its not true..Take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

devilrays

devilrays

Damn, that really, really sucks!!! OG is a great guy and that sucks to have something so bad happen to such a nice person...

P

peabody

lets just pray it is a bad rumor=never got any of that gear. be safe peabody

M

MASSES 420KING

yep..yep...I heard as well...but Im takeing as a rumor untill Im sure...And Im sure Logic has been down this road and knows how to handle it..What if it aint true and he returns to find all his post removed..I would be hot if mine was just because someone said I was busted and they needed removed..IMO..the only way LEO will get them is if they know he comes here..and OG will have time to come and sort things out with Logic..Im sure OG thanks you for your concern...Lets hope its not true..Take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

u can get away with it as long as he says that he is speaking and posting for someone else like ur a journalist and then he wouldnt have to give up his source as it falls under the freedom of the press not having to divulge who there source for the info was yup yup ya gotta luv loop holes:420::anim_19:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
You never have to talk to the Police and shouldn`t! But if they have a warrent they can take his computer and it may do the talking for him! Such a shame if true. You`d think they would just give up by now,they can`t win no matter how many they lock up! Kind of like acting the parent and sending the kid to his room,like that ever worked!

O

Ouroboros

I had a sneaking suspicion this might've been the case. He went an awfully long time w/o posting anything.

S

SweetIslandFunk

peace be with you OG,
we need more farmers like you, not one less.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Guys Outlaw lives in Pennsylvania and I was wondering how tuff Penn. Marijuana laws are..

O

Ozstoner

His forum section has been completely removed from other site now. Still some relists up though

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
damn is outlaw gon? His gorilla grapes, magic merlin, and purpleecsd were the SHHEIIITT! Based on those I bet all his stuff was some kill...

Top Bottom