over dried

• Thread starter brewmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brewmaster

Farmers,

I have a small issue. I had to go to a meeting last week and had to cut down two plants prior to leaving. While I was gone the buds dried to a crisp. What should I do. Add some cuetips that have been soaked in water?

Cheers

darkmatter

darkmatter

start curing i putem in a pizza box if they are crispy leaven them closed up for 5 or so days might even them out. shit you might be just right

B

brewmaster

these things are pretty damn crispy. They were left on the plant hanging for a week. Im curing them right now to see if there is any moisture left in them but I am not too hopful as they will almost turn to dust if you crush it.

Other option: Turn it into hash?

darkmatter

darkmatter

dont people bury herb underground to cure it.cant be worse that that.smoke that shit escpecially if its top notch genes.i know the krispy in bong works.hash has been ruling my life the last few weeks.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you can do it, then keep them hanging and get a humidifier in the room, bring the RH up to 65%, that's the sweet spot.

B

biggs

put some fresh fan leaves from a plant in with them in a container, this will rehydrate the buds nicely.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
put them in jars or bags they should sweat a little and it will redistribute the moister to the outsides. 1 week doesn't sound like it would make things super brittle unless it was very airy bud or u had real low humidity.

Top Bottom