Over-fertilized?

• Thread starter Belgos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Belgos

Belgos

Hello everyone,

My uncle is trying to grow some bud for the first time and has been doing very very well so far. He has a very healthy, dark green, plant that is thriving through veg. Here in Ontario, ladies don’t start flowering until some time in August. He sent me these pictures and is trying to troubleshoot what’s going on here. No bugs apparently and has been fertilizing with Medi-one. I’m thinking overwatering or over-fertilizing is the issue as I’ve used the same nutrients for years and never had an issue. Any help? Also this plant is in the ground in very fertile soil.

Over fertilized
Over fertilized 2
Over fertilized 3
Over fertilized 4
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
need better quality pics and of the whole plant. But if you think hes over feeding then he prolly is.. Check PH and adjust feeding to plain water see if they bounce back.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Well I have some bad news, but before you do anything get a few more opinions but I think you've got something either fungal or bacterial going on, and it's very bad

Edit: if I'm right this is what's going on, best of luck

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I'm with @Beachwalker the spots looked suspect to me but again need quality photos.

4plant

4plant

Is it just one spot? Looks like rot. We’ve been around 40’c this week if he’s been spraying water on them in the day that’s it.

Belgos

Belgos

Apparently this happened overnight and is not a foliar spray issue.

Jetdry88

Jetdry88

There is a good thread on here :

Sums it up to lack of air flow root rot and fungus.

I had this same issues about a week ago with mine as well as purple striping on the branches. Though it may have been a deficiency.
I tried watering less and really letting the roots dry out and it seems to be making a significant difference.

IMG 20200712 143727
Top Bottom