Over looked growing details . By Sunsim

• Thread starter sunsimulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

This looks to me like a cal ,,def. and it is locking up micros . Micros show signs of the new leaves ,. the tips of the other plants are lil burnt ,, so tells me u getting macros , This is most time due to cal def , and cause is micro lockup. you should wash out with water ,, and feed cal mag first , and foliar feed plants . then i would feed next day with some ferts not a very strong solution ,, maybe 900 ppm.

Sorry i been very busy and truly sorry i wasn't able to answer sooner.

That was a mega-fast response - I just posted yesterday, so thanks! Not sure what you mean - Micro/Macro. I understand the instructions though. How much to flush a 2 gal smartpot w/ and should I use GH Kleen w/ it? How long should I run the CalMag? I'm at day 39 and will begin flush no later than day 50. FYI, I pH @ 5.5, should I raise that up a bit? Mucho Thx amigo!

P.S. I'm running GH 6/9 but at this point in the schedule, I'm only using 9ml Bloom. Measured ppm was 480 after the Bloom + CalMag + Hygrozyme.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Sun, ok I flushed that one last night w/ 1 gal distilled H20 + GH Kleen. I'll drain the runoff res tonight & feed w/ the distilled H20 + 5ml CalMag.

C

cheech

Hey Sun. you mentioned that after two consecutive feedings you water with out any nutrients. do you do a full out flush, watering with 2-3x the amount of the container, or just a ordinary water just as if you were feeding them nutes? also, do you think that it is necessary to feed the soil/plant right after that water/flush, or do you just wait until the next 3-4 days to feed? if the later is the case, do you do this because you believe the flush won't remove all the salts, and maybe by redissolving them in water, the plant will uptake any nutrients that are left behind? thanks for posting this, it is really going to help my grow, as i'm also using promix.

L

LivingTheDream

Wow! This thread is full of helpful information. Thanks so much SunS, and everyone else for posting stuff like this for newbie farmers like myself to learn from. Big Up's!

LTD

true grit

true grit

Sun- I read a link from shady on vpd the other day and it made a lot of sense with what you had said before about environmental control and humidity. What you think about the VPD numbers and %s? Can you make any more sense of it? Trying to get my humidity in check because i'm getting numerous issues I attribute to rh being around 25%.... added a swamp cooler and getting up to about 45% but trying to figure whats acceptable. Dropped all my fans from high to low, and intake and exhaust to low as well hoping to minimize evap... anyways any info as always broham will be absorbed and appreciated.

winta

winta

ive had the same issues as u tg! im all ears as well lol

Sun- I read a link from shady on vpd the other day and it made a lot of sense with what you had said before about environmental control and humidity. What you think about the VPD numbers and %s? Can you make any more sense of it? Trying to get my humidity in check because i'm getting numerous issues I attribute to rh being around 25%.... added a swamp cooler and getting up to about 45% but trying to figure whats acceptable. Dropped all my fans from high to low, and intake and exhaust to low as well hoping to minimize evap... anyways any info as always broham will be absorbed and appreciated.

Top Bottom