Over or under nuted

• Thread starter Taktookato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Taktookato

hey guys
So I’m new here. This is my second grow. First one was a compete screw up. And don’t want same thing to happen to my new one.
I’m growing 5 shiskaberry and 5 mr hide. I’m 4weeks from seedling.
I see yellowing in the tips of the new grow in some. And yellowing of the full leaf in some.
Grow room is 2.4mx 2m.
2 600 watts Hps
Smart pot 1 gallon ready to transplant in 3 gallon

Using bio Bizz grow and heaven at the moment. Light doses. Soil ph is at 6

I posted some pics
Please help

Over or under nuted
Over or under nuted 2
Over or under nuted 3
Over or under nuted 4
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

bump your ph up to 6.5 give 3 days and you will see a difrence,never heard of the bio bizz im just asuming it soil,if coco up the ph 2 at a time to you find the sweet spot,what size tent is the 2.4 ml,im guessing about 2x2,thats a lot of light for such a small area

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

What medium are you in? Ideally your soil pH should be about 6.5, however the real question here is how are you measuring soil pH?

I personally do not check pH of my soil when using organic nutrients. I have used the Bio Bizz nutes and love them. I never adjusted the pH. I do not check the pH of anything when I am growing organically. Ultimately it is highly difficult to get an accurate pH reading when using organics in soil. The organic material that is in both the nutrients and soil will not read accurately when using digital pH meters. Digital meters rely on the electrical charge of particles to determine the total pH of a solution; organic particles will not emit a charge typically and therefore cannot be read accurately by digital meters.

I would start by watering less often than you are. I have found that allowing the soil to dry out a bit more than you may initially expect is a positive. You never want to let your soil get too wet; it should always have a gritty texture to it, even after watering.

I would also be careful with how much light the plants are getting. A 600 watt HID light 24" above a canopy is a bit too close for young plants. I would raise the height of the light and allow the young plants to grow up to it. You may also have too much heat at the leaf surface. Keep your environment at a comfortable temperature, about 78-81 F.

Other than that you can bump up your nutes a bit at a time. I don't think you can really go too heavy on the Bio Bizz nutes, so long aas you don't go too far past recommended dosages.

Top Bottom