Over Watered?

• Thread starter Mari420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mari420

Mari420

the newly formed leaves are drooping, is that a sign of over watering? Also is plant showing sex or just growing new flowers?
Over watered
Over watered 2

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Definitely looks highly likely, and especially if you suspect it all ready. The new growth you're seeing is new leaves forming. You should not see sign until your close to 11-13, 12-12 light hours. Make sure the top soil is good and dry about .5-1inch deep in a 4-8in. pot before watering.. good luck and happy growing! :smoking:

Last edited:
superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Definitely looks highly likely, and especially if you suspect it all ready. The new growth you're seeing is new leaves forming. You should see sign until your close to 11-13, 12-12 light hours. Make sure the top soil is good and dry about .5-1inch deep in a 4-8in. pot before watering.. good luck and happy growing! :smoking:
so what would it indicate seeing growth like that on a 18-6 or 24hr light cycle ??

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Blahahahahahah.... now that makes the two of us then,I just re-read what you had wrote and I had miss read it. my bad lol

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Blahahahahahah.... now that makes the two of us then,I just re-read what you had wrote and I had miss read it. my bad lol
lmao, thought was something of the type, .. u made me re-read what she said hehe, ... it's late here, cheers..:smoking:

Top Bottom