Over watering? Under watering?

• Thread starter Jfkwhenibust
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jfkwhenibust

Jfkwhenibust

Photoperiod plant outdoor and under a mesh canopy. My leafs are turning yellow at the bottom of the plant but the leafs at the top are vivid green and healthy. It’s not terrible but they’re turning colors and the buds just started growing. Somebody told me it was either being under watered or over watered but thought I’d make an account and ask the community. This is my first plant I’ve ever grown. A friend gave me the seeds and told me they were good so I figured I’d germinate them and see what happens. I’m not expecting to get cannabis cup quality stuff, just seeing what happens. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Over watering  under watering
Over watering  under watering 2
Over watering  under watering 3
Over watering  under watering 4
Over watering  under watering 5
Over watering  under watering 6
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Photoperiod plant outdoor and under a mesh canopy. My leafs are turning yellow at the bottom of the plant but the leafs at the top are vivid green and healthy. It’s not terrible but they’re turning colors and the buds just started growing. Somebody told me it was either being under watered or over watered but thought I’d make an account and ask the community. This is my first plant I’ve ever grown. A friend gave me the seeds and told me they were good so I figured I’d germinate them and see what happens. I’m not expecting to get cannabis cup quality stuff, just seeing what happens. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated :)
It's a boy.its hungry. And if anything overwatered

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also maybe rootbound... But I'm not really a soil grower.

Top Bottom