Overdue intro, Hello

• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I should have done this sooner. It is wierd to go posting around on peoples threads before you intoduce yourself. It's my first on-line communication with people. Yup no Facebook..or ne thing like it...so sorry for my stupidity. Sorry if i posted somewhere and you were like who the F&^$ is that. Like walking into a party and just helping yourself with no introductions. lol..Anyway, Hope to gain some new friends soon. I have some 4' tall White Fires ya'll might wanna see too.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks J. I meant 4" white fires too. Just popped em.

R

Rolln J

lol damn man - you had me all excited with dreams of 4 footers - my white fires should be in my mailbox any day now...

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
been thinkin about four footers ever since. I guess i will have to try.

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Welcome to the FARM!!
Great now I have to find out what White Fires are? LOL!!
Enjoy, keep us updated!
:icon_spin:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks widowmaker. I am sure you know what white fires are by now. Fire OG x White.

???Is it better to wait until you have the whole grow finished and post the picts all at once or log as you go. Jus curious how it's done around here???

H

Hippi

Hey Fred! Welcome to the farm. Do a grow log under the Grow Diaries section! We all like to see how other grows are doing. We also love the end bud pics to!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Fred! Welcome to the farm. Do a grow log under the Grow Diaries section! We all like to see how other grows are doing. We also love the end bud pics to!

Thanks Hippi. I will check it out.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok. I will be starting my white fire grow log thread soon. Just wanted to get them up here since I mentioned them.
DSC08171.JPG

DSC08157.JPG

DSC08140.JPG

DSC08317.JPG

DSC08372.JPG
DSC08366.JPG

DSC08475.JPG
DSC08482.JPG
DSC08474.JPG
DSC08477.JPG
DSC08490.JPG

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeah. 3 for 3 on those. I had just started 4 different packs when they showed so space is tight right now. Didn't want to end up neglecting them so i just started three.

Top Bottom