Solved Overgrown style gone??

• Thread starter LexLuthor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which format style do you like best??

• Total voters
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I didn't really like the overgrown format, it was too dark and reminded me of other forums (websites) that look all the same. The old format, which was bright, modern and original was my favorite. I would like people to say which they like better and why.

Oh yeah, it just went back to the old format a day or 2 ago, why is that?? Fixing bugs I guess?? But I'm not complaining because I like it better.anyways.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

logic posted about it, said the OG style was causing a problem with THCbay and wouldnt be back for a week or two.

as with any change the OG style was growing on me, but i still use the white farm one most of the time. i liked the base xenforo skin alot too, it was the most modern and looked the least like VB imo.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Oh, I must of missed when logic said that, so many forums, sub-forums and threads I can't keep track of everything LOL

I was getting use to the new overgrown, but as soon as I seen the old white format come back yesterday or so, I was excited. Before they put this old white one back up, I was trying to change the new overgrown back to this one because it said I could choose, but when I tried to choose the 'new overgrown' was the only option??

Hopefully, when they put the overgrown back up, I'll be able to switch back and fourth because there are things I like about both

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

It seems like theres been 4 changes to the style of THC since I joined. This style we have now is by far the best I think. As far as the OVERGROW style, I agree it looks too much like other places. Why look like other places? This is the BEST place.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The different format just doesn't play well with certain necessary features and needs more tweaking. Logic decided to go back to what was working while he gets the glitches worked out on the new style offline.

My old eyes like the option of going with darker. If I could, I'd use a black skin with light contrasting text. That would break everyone's adverts, though, I'm guessing (a lot of them at least). I use black/dark skins when and wherever I can.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

The different format just doesn't play well with certain necessary features and needs more tweaking. Logic decided to go back to what was working while he gets the glitches worked out on the new style offline.

My old eyes like the option of going with darker. If I could, I'd use a black skin with light contrasting text. That would break everyone's adverts, though, I'm guessing (a lot of them at least). I use black/dark skins when and wherever I can.

I wear glasses and the bright screen doesn't bother me, must be something different.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I think glasses are irrelevant in the clarity of sight versus brightness...
Im in my 20s and that old shit was wayyy too bright. Even dimming the monitor it was bright.

Love the mobile version!!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I think glasses are irrelevant in the clarity of sight versus brightness...
Im in my 20s and that old shit was wayyy too bright. Even dimming the monitor it was bright.

Love the mobile version!!

Oh, sensitive eyes are different then eyes that can't see without spectacles, like me, gotcha.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

yea, i can't take the bright white. brutal on the eyes! i can't believe people actually LIKE the white lol

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

yea, i can't take the bright white. brutal on the eyes! i can't believe people actually LIKE the white lol

Yeah, it just doesn't bother me, IMO it looks more crisp, modern, and original. But the New Overgrown isn't bad, it just reminds me of IC and RIU.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
When the New Version comes back..You should still have a choice, (like before)
On which style you want to use

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I love choices!

Lex, CR, maybe my eyes have become a lot more sensitive, but it occurred after needing glasses.

Now that I think about it, something happened to me last year out in the desert that's never happened before. Mid-day, Calico Ghost Town, I've got my sunglasses on (dark, polarized lens, Rx) and my eyes started tearing so badly I couldn't see. I had to go inside to get it to stop.

I think that logic got such a good response that he's going to try to give us the choice ASAP.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

my eyes started tearing so badly I couldn't see. I had to go inside to get it to stop.

That happened to me a few times, but possibly not as severe as yours. It burns and tears up so bad for less then 30 seconds, after closing and wiping my eyes several times the pain suddenly subsides along with the tears.

Latest posts

Top Bottom