Overkill or not?

• Thread starter Rick ross
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rick ross

I was just told the same. I was only using it one week in flower but I stop. Only use super thrive in veg

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

in coco i'd say drop the b52 after week 2 of flower
in soil it would be beneifical to run it all the way through but in coco i doubt it
everything on there goes pretty good together except the moab and the kool bloom powder
floralicous plus, carboload, and bud candy are all simialar products to, maybe choose one and run it all the way though. bud candy is my personal fav
also i love my cal mag, especially when i was in coco

R

Rick ross

I run the b52 through veg and only weeks three through five of flowering. How much bud candy were you feeding it. Also are you running the cal mag all 8 weeks of flowering? What do u like in place of the kool bloom powder

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

floralicious plus is so much better then bud candy and carboload that words dont exist to put the context in a proper perspective.

Floralicious is a kelp based bio-stimulant with humic and folvic acid, beneficial bacillus bacteria, molasses based carbs, and other enzimes/extracts.

Bud candy and carboload are epsom salt and a bunch of sugars that cannot be uptaken by plants.

R

Rick ross

So u think drop the bud and carboload and just run strait floricious? What levels you running it at

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I run my calmag about 5 weeks into flower and then phase it out.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

In coco i run floralicous at 1 ml/gal, in hydro i run it at .3 or .5/gal.

Top Bottom