Overnight death! Please help

• Thread starter Cy12341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cy12341

Cy12341

I had a dream queen clone growing healthily and sting up until about two days ago. I woke to find the temp in my grow tent to be 61 degrees and a wilting but still green plant. The plant no longer moves over night it has stayed drooping for the last two days going on three. Leaves have started yellowing today. I've tried watering and adding oxygen to the soil but nothing has happened. Is there any way I can save my plant?

Overnight death please help
Overnight death please help 2
Overnight death please help 3
Overnight death please help 4
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ya definitely some better pictures.
looks like she’s needs water/feeding.. that kind of droopy looking is usually under watered?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Snip off the branch's as if taking clones and put the cut bit in water and once -if- they perk back up clone them.if that plants been like that for 2 days it's unlikely to perk back up they way it is. it might but it probably won't.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

The plant might be drowning right now with the additional watering. Cold temps reduce uptake through the roots. Your clone likely didn't have a big root system. The back to back stresses have taken the toll. I would try and move it to a very warm and well lit area to see if you can get some moisture out of the soil and oxygen back into it.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The plant might be drowning right now with the additional watering. Cold temps reduce uptake through the roots. Your clone likely didn't have a big root system. The back to back stresses have taken the toll. I would try and move it to a very warm and well lit area to see if you can get some moisture out of the soil and oxygen back into it.
I actually was thinking that myself.too big a pot with too small a root system. I would still take some snips off it to clone just in case. If they can can be perked up they will perk up in a cup o water. That's if the cells aren't too damaged already.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Definitely don't have it blowing on the plants. You'll also want a high humidity environment for the clones. Is it possible to move them elsewhere and place a humidity dome over them? If you can exhaust the dehumidifier out of one of the tent ports, that would be ideal.

Cy12341

Cy12341

Definitely don't have it blowing on the plants. You'll also want a high humidity environment for the clones. Is it possible to move them elsewhere and place a humidity dome over them? If you can exhaust the dehumidifier out of one of the tent ports, that would be ideal.
Yes I have a germination dome for the clones. Theres a great deal of humidity within it. As far as the dehumidifier I can replace it with a humidifier if that works better or get rid of it altogether. I'm just experimenting trying to learn how to create the best environment for the plants.

Cy12341

Cy12341

Yes I have a germination dome for the clones. Theres a great deal of humidity within it. As far as the dehumidifier I can replace it with a humidifier if that works better or get rid of it altogether. I'm just experimenting trying to learn how to create the best environment for the plants.
I recently placed the clones in a pot in the tent so should I move them?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thanks I'll move it. Should I keep it outside the tent but nearby?
Outside most likely, if you keep an exhaust fan going 24/7 there is no need to have it in the tent at all. And like was said if anything usually Im trying to increase humidity a bit when theyre young.

Anyway if that dehu was blowing air at the plant that would do it. Otherwise it also looks like you have an air intake right next to that plantwhich may or may not be blowing air thats too cold at the pot. Although i doubt thats whats causing the rapid plant wilting. Thats far more likely from the dehu.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I would find what the natural humidity levels are in there without it running. With a proper exhaust fan, there may not be a need for the dehumidifier right now. Keep it simple when possible.

Cy12341

Cy12341

Yes, I'm working on rearranging things now. Will update with new pictures. Thanks for the advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom