Overwatering under watering or nutrient lock out

• Thread starter Atlsfinest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Okay guys so I’ve finally installed my ventilation in my room. Have a intake and an outtake. Intake is brining fresh air from inside the house into the grow room , outtake is removing old stale air from grow room. Just transplanted my clones from qrt gallon pots into 3 gallon pots on which I will flower in. Transplanted into promix hp fresh bag of promix. Now I didn’t flush my clones before transplanting them into the 3 gallons so the medium would be HOT…. Transplanted they then watered them in with nutrient solution but didn’t fully saturate due to the roots not being established in the 3 gallon pots just yet. I probably watered with little under half a gallon of nutrient solution water Ph 6.1 EC 1.8. I should of just watered with PHd water at 6.0 but I went and did nutrient solution. I’m now having issues with my top new growth clawing and it’s just the top new growth. The old growth is fine doesn’t seem to be clawing… just wanting to see if I did overwater or could it be N Toxicity or what have I caused here please help! Much appreciated guys.

Feeding plagron terra nutrients
Medium Promix HP
Temp 76-78F
Humidity 60-65%
VPD .8-1.0
Fans circulating air just fine so don’t think it’s wind burn

Fan leafs so seems to show a little yellow could be transplant shock or ? Deficiency or nutrient lock out ?
I hope you figured it out... I just see a lot of people doing the same thing...overfeeding and having light too close....

Epsom salts is the same as calmag

A

Atlsfinest

I hope you figured it out... I just see a lot of people doing the same thing...overfeeding and having light too close....

Epsom salts is the same as calmag
Man plants are only getting worse by the day more visible signs on leafs looks like cal mag / mag def definitely just not sure what’s going on happens every time I bring plants into this flower room. I’ve read that the leds are pushing plants to their fullest and plants asking for more calmag ?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Man plants are only getting worse by the day more visible signs on leafs looks like cal mag / mag def definitely just not sure what’s going on happens every time I bring plants into this flower room. I’ve read that the leds are pushing plants to their fullest and plants asking for more calmag ?
Yep

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Should of up my calmag from 5ml per gallon to 10 ml per gallon? Maybe even add a foilar spray once a week?
I’m not a foliar spray head, I feel like that can be counterproductive. But yeah, you can definitely bump up it to that. It’s crazy hard to cause lock out with either of those nutrients. And your plants love the stuff. Leter rip!

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Do you measure leaf surface temperature? (Leaves Should be at 77f/25c on average with LEDs we have to keep a close.eye on this, with HPS it's very easy to reach that LST with LEDs is a different story)

How are you measuring your growroom air temperature and Rh? Witch sensor and where?

What's the average temp/RH day and night?

For LEDs without co2
day 80-82f/RH 55-65%

Night 71f/RH 60-70% Max peak. No condensation ever.

Last edited:
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Do you measure leaf surface temperature? (Leaves Should be at 77f/25c on average with LEDs we have to keep a close.eye on this, with HPS it's very easy to reach that LST with LEDs is a different story)

How are you measuring your growroom air temperature and Rh? Witch sensor and where?

What's the average temp/RH day and night?

For LEDs without co2
day 80-82f/RH 55-65%

Night 71f/RH 60-70% Max peak. No condensation ever.
Looking better at your photos I see 2 sensors? They both read temp/RH? The one under the lights need a hood to shade it to give you true accurate readings, the sensor hanging in the middle of the room is what kind of sensor ?

I would also dim lights and bring them closer to the canopy so the LEDs can heat properly your leaves. (550ppfd would be good enough for flower start without co2).

Latest posts

Top Bottom