Overwhelmed noob

• Thread starter laphroaig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

laphroaig

Hello from viking country.
As a noob, and my first post, I find this forum overwhelming. I'm wondering about if i should prune my hydroponic NL auto. If you could please advise me to the right part of the forum? Thanks in advance.

Overwhelmed noob
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hello and welcome. Nice looking plant.
Leaves are light collectors. Light is plant food.
It's best to leave as many leaves on the plant as you can for now. If you take one or 2 off now and again it won't hurt but go easy.
Messing with autos at the wrong time can stress the plant and autos don't like stress.

When she is well into flower, She has finished stretching and buds are set. It is the time to start defoliating for bud production.

Looks like she is a little close to the light. Seeing a little mild burn.
Hope this helps you.

Skip ahead to 8 min of this video.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Hey welcome to the farm!
Super sweet fridge set up you got going on there! It’s a great way to create an enclosed environment.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Hello from viking country.
As a noob, and my first post, I find this forum overwhelming. I'm wondering about if i should prune my hydroponic NL auto. If you could please advise me to the right part of the forum? Thanks in advance.
From a viking country too🤟😄
Welcome to the forum😁
Wait with the defoliation until flower
How many watts is your light?
looks like you could back it off a little

L

laphroaig

It's best to leave as many leaves on the plant as you can for now. If you take one or 2 off now and again it won't hurt but go easy.
Messing with autos at the wrong time can stress the plant and autos don't like stress.

When she is well into flower, She has finished stretching and buds are set. It is the time to start defoliating for bud production.

Hope this helps you.

Thank you so much!
I will try to raise the light a bit.

L

laphroaig

From a viking country too🤟😄
Welcome to the forum😁
Wait with the defoliation until flower
How many watts is your light?
looks like you could back it off a little
Thank you, fellow viking! I have removed only a few fan leaves to get som more light to the lower parts.
Its 4 Cree cobs. A total of 100 watts.

L

laphroaig

Hey welcome to the farm!
Super sweet fridge set up you got going on there! It’s a great way to create an enclosed environment.
Thank you som much!
Im quite happy with my build. Not the slightest hint of odor outside of the fridge. Huge fan. Huge carbon filter. I seem to always oversize things :)

P

phillyguy

Hope this helps you.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Thank you, fellow viking! I have removed only a few fan leaves to get som more light to the lower parts.
Its 4 Cree cobs. A total of 100 watts.
100% sounds good
Just back those ligts about 10 cm off and you should be good😄🤟

L

laphroaig

Ok, I have backed the lights all the way up. Still some lightburn. But is it normal for the plant to grow this big? Im using GHE tripart, feeding according to the chart. Im worried that only the upper part is getting light. But I'm hesitating to defoliage and maybe stress the plant. 9 weeks since starting the seed today.

IMG 1286
Top Bottom