OWS poll - Do you support the 99% OWS movement?

• Thread starter Darth Fader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you support the 99% OWS movement?

• Total voters
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

A quick poll just to take the temperature 'round here.

M

mrdizzle

I give them props, Im pretty rippin pissed but Im not one to camp out with a bunch of strangers

I give propers to the people who are there because of the criminal wall street fucks that literally robbed america of trillions, without anyone going to jail for it. fucking asshole caused a global 5-8yr recession, and everyone blames obama, you gotta be fucking kidding me

I dont give props to the idiots that the media cherry picks to give a retarded semi mentally retarded answer for why the are protesting, no we cant wipe out student loan debt

ttystikk

ttystikk

Occupy Wall Street.

Those who think this is news should take some time and study the Great Depression. Funny how what happened this time only came about AFTER our idiot politicians, bought and paid for by Corporate Amerika, dismantled the entire structure put in place in the 1930s to ensure that it would never happen again...

I support them, but they need to get their shit together. Build a platform. Loan forgiveness is one measure, but there are many more pressing issues.

They need to select and put forward knowlegable spokespeople so their movement doesn't risk being shunted off into the weeds.

there are an astounding number of people in this country who think raping the middle class won't hurt THEM, because THEY aren't middle class. Time to check in with John Astor, who thought his millions bought him security. Oops, you can't- his first class ticket on the Titanic only bought him the privilege of being one of the last to drown in the cold, cold Atlantic...

K

kolah

If you support it, become pro-active. I have fought the battles in the 60's and I am involved in this revolution. For the folks who want to sit back and "watch"....get off your ass and do something. There is plenty of work to be done.

Armed Militia shows up in AZ. So are they Agent Provocateurs or the real deal?

T

TyPalmer

Occupy is a state of mind by now. To tie many of the ideas together from Occupy Wall Street, may I recommend the thinking of Catherine Austin Fitts. As former Assistant Housing Secretary under Bush and as a former partner in a Wall Street financial company, she is a trusted source when she drops this bombshell: The Black Economy may lead to a financial coup d'etat and she is unafraid to tell you that Trillions of $$ are missing from our Federal Government. I know that sounds crazy, but Google her. Watch the videos. I have issue with some of the new sources, so I won't post their stuff here, but seek the ideas from the insider. Listen to her. And please, I'm begging you, tell me why she is wrong. Because if she is right, we must take our money and our power into our hands immediately. Tomorrow New York and Oakland will be louder than ever. The cops haven't figured out that they can't arrest away this spirit. #OWS

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

If you support it, become pro-active. I have fought the battles in the 60's and I am involved in this revolution. For the folks who want to sit back and "watch"....get off your ass and do something. There is plenty of work to be done.

Armed Militia shows up in AZ. So are they Agent Provocateurs or the real deal?

So that guy has a AR15 strapped up with his back against the protesters saying he's protecting them? I dig this, I dig it a lot.

Now we as the revolution have some protection, so the protesters themselves wont be carrying guns, our own security of sorts. Very cool idea! That guy seemed pretty chill to me...

Top Bottom