Oxacana Sativa & Ibizian Skunk

• Thread starter Boywonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boywonder

Oxacana Sativa & Ibizan Skunk

I was gifted some packets of old seeds that had been lying in my friends draw. They were labeled "Oxcana Sativa" and "Ibizan Skunk". Can anyone give me any info on either of these please? I havent been able to find anything so far. Are they worth poppin, or were they left in a draw for a reason?lol:)

Bw

CBF

CBF

Supporter
oaxacan sativa is a mexican seedline from that province/state. its one of, if not the best yieldin mex sativa. large tight fruity buds from my experience. i keep/maintain a very nice oaxacan highland seedline.

cant help ya on the other

aka

E

el gordo

the only i can say about ibizan skunk is i guess it should came frome the ibiza island in spain just in front of valencia in the mediterranean sea...maybe some sort of skunk incrossed there?

B

Boywonder

Aka : Thanks mate, that is very helpful :) Sounds like this one will be worth a pop :)

El Gordo : Thanks for the input friend, I figured the same thing mate, was just hoping maybe someone had run these before and could give me an estimate on yield/taste/potency/time. But thanks for the input bro :)

Beeronymous : Thanks for the wise words mate, u truly r a genius, why didnt I think of that!? lol ;)

A

Alekiboy

oaxacan sativa is a mexican seedline from that province/state. its one of, if not the best yieldin mex sativa. large tight fruity buds from my experience. i keep/maintain a very nice oaxacan highland seedline.

cant help ya on the other

aka

Yes Yes!
we called them Oaxacan Spearbud back in the late 70s and 80s when they were coming into socal.... I remember one of my friends dad having the spears all laid out on newspapers as he was prepping them for the sister to sell :) yes a family affair!
I can't recall too many other good sativas coming out from down there besides the famous Acapulco Gold...
Memories!

B

Boywonder

Yes Yes!
we called them Oaxacan Spearbud back in the late 70s and 80s when they were coming into socal.... I remember one of my friends dad having the spears all laid out on newspapers as he was prepping them for the sister to sell :) yes a family affair!
I can't recall too many other good sativas coming out from down there besides the famous Acapulco Gold...
Memories!

Hi Alekiboy :) Hows it goin?

So are you saying u would reccomend this one?

A

andytoker

ibiza has long been a hippy/alternative hang-out - they know how to have a good time on that island for sure.

so ibizan skunk sounds interesting!

Latest posts

Top Bottom