OxiDate & Dr Bronners

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackBart

BlackBart

You don't need to mix Dr Bronners with Oxidate . Its actually a bad Idea . Oxidate is a very strong form of Hydrogen peroxide . It covers fine on its own .

dorjewright

dorjewright

I'm using it to control Botrytis. I tried a couple of mixes. Without a spreader it beads up especially on a spot of spores. Seems to work well with Humbolt's Sticky. Spreads evenly on the spores and they turn black almost immediately. Gave up trying to figure a dilution with Dr.Bs

A

A.Sherman

hi

Oxidate is probably the best product of its kind, no residual and does the job.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm using it to control Botrytis. I tried a couple of mixes. Without a spreader it beads up especially on a spot of spores. Seems to work well with Humbolt's Sticky. Spreads evenly on the spores and they turn black almost immediately. Gave up trying to figure a dilution with Dr.Bs
You should be using stylet oil, not a soap. Works much better with OxiDate.

dorjewright

dorjewright

I'll try it. Can I use a Stylet oil/OxyDate mix during harvest; and at what ratios?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I wouldn't use stylet at harvest, or, if I did I would only experiment. OxiDate I already know can be used up to and during harvest.

Use the stylet oil @1oz/gal in combination with the OxiDate at the ratio you're using successfully.

Latest posts

Top Bottom