P/K Boosters -Combos

• Thread starter Steel Erection
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steel Erection

Hey guys this is actually my first post so please bare with me. I've been reading a lot about P/K boosters and combination's of them. This is my fourth run I've been using Flora Nova Grow and Bloom, Calmag, Hygrozeme, and Sweet Raw. At week 4 I've been dropping my base nutes to about 5-600 ppm and making up the other 5-600 ppm in P/K booster using FF Beastie Bloomz. I run that to about day 60 and then a 10 day flush. I think I could do a lot better then what I have. This round I'm gonna run the GH 3 part using the Useless Formula. I see a lot of you guys are starting to run GTD's Hammerhead/Moab combo with good results. But i've also read that AN may have changed the Hammerhead formula. Have any of you guys the new formula? Is it the same as the old one. How about B'cuzz 13/14 as a replacement? Do you think it would work well if I replaced the MOAB with the Beastie (since I have half a jar left). How would you dose the Beastie. Any help or input would be appreciated. SE

I'm runnin 4 x 8 E&F tables 32 per. 3000 over each and co2

S

Steel Erection

C'mon not one of you farmers have any input or advice?

T

TurboAllWD

Pic's? 3k over a 4x8 is baller. I use canna pk 13/14 but i also keep hearing the hammerhead/moab combo is where its at. Next round I'll give it a try.

S

Steel Erection

Pics...Lol your funny. I'm so damn uncomputer friendly its not funny. I just joined the farm a few days ago. I promise you I'll figure it out in the next few weeks and put up a few pics. If you use that combo what pk 13/14 are you gonna use I don't know if I should use the Hammerhead or something else. I never used a liquid pk booster. SE

Thanks for takin the time to give me you 2 cents

T

TurboAllWD

np bro, I'll keep an eye out for pics. That combo will have plenty of PK

Latest posts

Top Bottom