P.O.S timer

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

Question .. my timer switch got bumped to the on postion and I caught it half way thought the dark cycle ..do you think it will mess my babies up ? There's some almost done and half that's just started flowering

L

luvinlife

IME if it was one time, and only for a couple hours they should be fine. I've had a couple crappy timers die of old age over the years and leave em in dark for 1 1/2 days in the middle of flowering with no ill effects but a touch a yellowing. also had one stick on on for a little over 24 hours and never noticed any signs of stress or anything. Again this was my experience and You never know but my guess is they'll be fine.....LL

O

organickat

Thanks LL .. I caught it about 6 hours ..so that means 18 hours of light..guess ill just keep a close eye on them .

Q

Qman

They will be fine.... I have had much worse happen with no ill effects too...

O

organickat

Thanks Qman..I just taped the switch so hopefully take care of that

G

greenenergy

if ur using a real cheap timer the contacts will burn out,

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

You will be fine! A trick that I use in my grow area to let me know the lights are on is to place a small radio in the room --- using same plug as lights. Music on --- lights on! Hope it helps a little.

O

organickat

I have 3 timers and all got from the local hydro store ..I think the on and off button just wasn't tight but a little gorilla ductape took care of it...thanks bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom