P.O.S. Timer

• Thread starter scrapiron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scrapiron

I noticed over the past few days my timer is screwing up. When it comes on, it will be 10 or 15 minutes early or late. Same when turning off. I know how to fix that problem. My question is what effect (if any) would this have had on the plants. Of course it had to be the timer in the flower room, and my plants are in various stages of flower.

R

Rolln J

i think youd have to worry more about lights going on or off in the middle of the cycle - you should be ok, but keep a diligent eye just in case!

S

SSHZ

If it's off the regular schedule too much in flowering, it could stress the plants and issues could develop. Alot of the cheaper timers can't handle the load of grow lights. Buy new timers and be done with it.......

S

scrapiron

Well the timer issue is fixed. Thanks for the input J.

S

SweetIndica2

My Intermatic timers do the same thing for some reason, they differ each day by about 5-10 minutes. I don't think they are broken, it's just the way they turn on and off they are never perfect.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

there is a switch on the side of some of the cheaper ones thats says vary on it, you need to roll the dial so that is off. Its supposed to be a security feature... I know it sounds stupid just read the directions it came with closely I had this same problem. Truse me you can fix this problem

Latest posts

Top Bottom