Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
this is one pic i found of the POW. looks a lot like the G-13 mother

Pow
T

TreFarmer

Soo Hazeman, that shit looks fire! Running a 6 month old pack from the days with Mota, I asked him but can't remember... Is this the Same POW? Is she fairly uniform as far as seed phenos?? Both are female;) just curious if there are many phenos,?,?
Got some Fugus coming upin my next mother search... Can't wait!

FLB

FLB

Thanks for the pic haze. I have a POW in flower and has to be one of the stinkiest bitches in the batch. I'm pretty excited about this cross!

P

primeform

pulling about 10 of these girls down this week. they are looking exactly like your picture. lots of gooey little nugs spiraling all the way up the branches.

GhostFace

GhostFace

thanks haze for posting me the shot of POW.. :harvest:
if anyone else has any pics of the POW strain/phenos/nug shots etc post them up
pow, redneckkoosh, fugu are going in

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Soo Hazeman, that shit looks fire! Running a 6 month old pack from the days with Mota, I asked him but can't remember... Is this the Same POW? Is she fairly uniform as far as seed phenos?? Both are female;) just curious if there are many phenos,?,?
Got some Fugus coming upin my next mother search... Can't wait!

yes it is the same POW. and All of mine where?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks for the pic haze. I have a POW in flower and has to be one of the stinkiest bitches in the batch. I'm pretty excited about this cross!

Glad to hear that.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
pulling about 10 of these girls down this week. they are looking exactly like your picture. lots of gooey little nugs spiraling all the way up the branches.

No pic Prime show off those babies

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

I'll get some pics up this weekend my breakouts came out killer. Also got a killer rmh pheno that put out a coke can cola even after going through hell.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Thanks guys glad you like them. There's one more pow pheno still in flower going to let her go another week or so just to see difference in smoke. And thanks to you hazeman I'm loving this cross. 100% satisfied with my purchase.

Reactions: mal
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks guys glad you like them. There's one more pow pheno still in flower going to let her go another week or so just to see difference in smoke. And thanks to you hazeman I'm loving this cross. 100% satisfied with my purchase.

that sounds great, I'm glad you like the strain.:clapping and thank you for your support :cool0010: :bong-hits:

GhostFace

GhostFace

glad sum pics of this POW have finaly been posted..i new it would be sum dank stuff just by reading threw the genetic makeup

Top Bottom