P-Phunk #5 [(Pre-98 Bubba Kush x Cinderella 99) x Blue Velvet] by BudPatch

• Thread starter BudPatch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudPatch

BudPatch

Hi All, I'm new to the Farm and thought I'd start things off with a strain found here in CO. P-Phunk #5.

Here's what I know: P-Phunk consists of (Pre-98 Bubba Kush x Cinderella 99) x Blue Velvet. The Cindy is from Bros Grimm stock and the Blue Velvet is from DJ Short stock. The Pre-98 is a clone only. The (Pre-98 Bubba x C99) parent is called "Redneck" (get it...Bubba and Cindy). The Redneck was crossed to a Blue Velvet male. This cross is done by a breeder named Tierra Rojo, according to the center that sold me the cut.

Also, it appears that the breeder has multiple pheno's of P-Phunk. The center does not designate a number with the clone any longer when sold to patients, but when I got my cut, it was the #5 pheno. They also sell this particular medicine as well as providing the cut.

P-Phunk #5 is like a supercharged pineapple bubba, to be quickly labeled. A very vigorous vegetator, this cut rooted quickly, and needed no training to get to the large bush you see in the photos. No topping, no LST, nada. It does that straight from a rooted cut, branching out in all directions. You can see this well in the keg cup pics. That is after about two weeks in the keg cup. This one had an extended veg period, about 45 days total.

In bloom, there is very little stretch, maybe about a .5x stretch at max, so the long veg is necessary for me, I like my plants pretty big as numbers are a factor in staying legal here. Our girl finished her life in a 5 gallon smartpot with roots organic soil. The feed program included Mother Earth Bloom Tea, Big Bloom, Bud Candy, Nirvana, Great White and Black Strap Molasses. There is a 10 day flush period where there is only black strap given to the plants with a final dose of Great White about 5 days prior to harvest. I use R/O water. The lighting set-up consists of a Lumatek digital ballast running a vented 1,000w HPS with Eye Hortilux bulb.

This baby is pure pineapple candy...at about day 40 the fruit terpines start to develop and at finishing day 55 it is sugar sweet pineapple goodness, very similar to some of the sweetest C99 pheno's I've had. The high is a very nice mix of head and body, with the sativa C99 high right in the temple, a nice cerebral energy. The body is very relaxed, but not immobile. I like this for daytime pain relief.

The bud structure is more in line with the Bubba, dense, golf ball style nuggetry that is very nice to look at and smoke. I don't sense a lot of the Blue Velvet in this, but maybe in the color and growth pattern a bit. Anyway...I love the P-Phunk #5, hope you do too!

Feel free to ask questions, I'll answer the best I can.

Peace
BP

P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 2
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 3
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 4
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 5
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 6
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 7
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 8
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 9
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 10
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 11
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 12
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 13
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 14
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 15
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 16
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 17
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 18
P phunk 5 pre 98 bubba kush x cinderella 99 x blue velvet by budpatch 19
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy and welcome farmer - good first/second post!

:smiley_joint:

K

Kootsman

Brudda BP! the phunk is lookin incredible cant wait to puff down on her soon!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Welcome to the farm, BP! Pics r looking good bro. There r some pics of the P-Phunk in the new issue of High Times. Keep up the good work.

BudPatch

BudPatch

Brudda BP! the phunk is lookin incredible cant wait to puff down on her soon!
Koots! Good to see you bro, gotta get ya a cut!

Welcome to the farm, BP! Pics r looking good bro. There r some pics of the P-Phunk in the new issue of High Times. Keep up the good work.

What's up Rival! High Times exposure should get this pretty lady noticed worldwide.

BP

T

Townes

WTF why are you using names?
I suggest you remove that pronto.

noodles

noodles

flowers look great bud! i especially like the way you trained her:hi

A

AliasAO

Welcome to the Farm Bud-- The lady is loooking lovely.

U mind sharing how you trained that bushy monster?

Im working out of a tent and im looking to keep my plant count low and wide.

T

Tierra Rojo

Could a person with the power to remove my name from the opening post in this thread please do so. I have sent 2 messages to Logic, which have been ignored. I also asked Budpatch to remove it and it is still fucking up. Please make this happen. anybody.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I came across a pack of these seeds. Im really stoked to see what kind of phenos I find within. Looks fire tho, great work TR, And bad karma for dropping names BP.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I came across a pack of these seeds. Im really stoked to see what kind of phenos I find within. Looks fire tho, great work TR, And bad karma for dropping names BP.

A great great report tho, Very thorough. Thanks BP

Latest posts

Top Bottom