P91 Trees

• Thread starter Mr.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.

I found a source for P91 clones that finish in 50 days. Has anyone grown this strain? I would be starting in 3g smartpots and finishing in 25g sp's - using drip clean so i won't have to flush. Each plant would have a minimum of 3kw of vertical light a piece, veg for 8 weeks, and fed with H&G. Has anyone else grown P91 trees, and if so could you provide any helpful info? Any other 50 day strains that I can include in the room?
The original plan was to do 4 strains, a purp, 2 og's, and a heavy yielder but the 4 strains I want to do are 10 weekers and I don't want to alter my co2 cycle for the quick finishers, unless there is away to do so that wouldn't have a neg effect.

The room is finally done and now it is time to focus on finding the best genetics. If there are any other strains that you all would recommend instead of p91 for this style of growing please mention them. Thanks

S

SofaKingHigh

I'd grow the hell out of it. P91 and all of its crosses from Oregon are bad to the bone stoned strains.

H

halitzor

Yeah... drip clean doesn't mean you don't have to flush.. who told you that?

J

JAHGYDI

doubt its the real deal p91. the last p91 cut i had was junk and the one before that was better but still not the the original p i remember smoking in the 90s here in SD. ive always let them go 60 65 days. hope its a good cut for you jah bless.

M

Mr.

Yeah... drip clean doesn't mean you don't have to flush.. who told you that?

the dc is so i don't have to flush the coco for salt buildup. it would be a pain to flush the 25g sp's w/60+g's of water. i intend to feed with as little runoff as possible, like 1%. i will do a 3-5 day plant flush at the end, but will not flush the medium.

I found that green crack finishes in 50, maybe it would they a good fit. I do hate the name though.

If any of you have any good pics of a p91 in flower and cured please post them. I will be able to compare it to what the guy has.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

for reals yo! beeen trying to seee where the real one is at...... got one or a actualy going to be having a couple different ones of the pnotch would love to see the reall one and finaly smoke the real one

P

paulycali

I've seen the real deal nugs lately but the real deal clones are no where to be found. No one wants to give them up. P-91 seemed to dissapear after a huge bust in SD in the early 2000's that was a grow that strictly produced p-91 and only p-91. Im sure the grower who got busted passed around some clones so there definetaly around somewhere.

Will the real deal P-91 clones/meds please stand up

M

Mr.

Third Dimension is another strain that I came up with that is ready in 50. Anyone familiar with it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom