Pablo Escobar

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sempervirdis

something tells me he is drinking mohito under a palm tree somewhere in the world......
his mother identified him ????come on man i want DNA tests.....would a mother not cover her own son ????
and i also belive that pablo is more valuable to the cia alive than death......

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Dead

Pablo Escobar is dead....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVZoULtUCd8&feature=PlayList&p=B9EFC02D626FFB78&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=24[/YOUTUBE]

Aqua Lab Tech

Z

Zen

There's some growers in cali who think they're pablo escobar. I just laugh. :character0035:

Yea it is not a cool thing to be like Pablo... cocaine is a
truly evil poison. Anyone who is willing to sell that shit
to people is either an idiot who is not aware or evil
themselves. Cocaine ruins families... lives... destroys
the mind and turns people into monkey/robots who
are stuck on repeat saying... more, more, more...
To know this and still be willing to sell it to people is
wrong and will bring bad karma on the order of death
or worse...

Larimy

Larimy

you should check out Cocain Cowboys and Cocain Cowboys 2...they show who really was behind Escobar...

L

Lost

you should check out Cocain Cowboys and Cocain Cowboys 2...they show who really was behind Escobar...

I always knew the ammish were behind it! Those space heaters are a front. They must move the cocaine via the space heaters.. hmmm

:bong-hits:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
lost you are a fuking trip thats 2 funny on the other hand people who sell yayo its not there fault its the consumer no dealer puts a gun 2 someone head and says here buy this shit

R

redog

Re:Zen

I don't think Cocaine is evil/poison.It's greed and ones inability to moderate intake that makes it destructive.
Comes from a plant just like weed or opium.

Don't think for a minute the US Gov isn't playing both sides of this issue just as they are doing the same in Afghanistan.It's all about maintaining profits for big buisness. GREED is EVIL.
Failure to moderate consumption is human weakness.
Discipline of the mind is the key.

M

Monkey

I don't think Cocaine is evil/poison.

Nah Cocaine is Evil/poison.... no matter how you look at it...acid is acid...bleach is bleach and cocaine is cocaine...the person that puts it up their nose is just well you know.... But the fact is it is not a benign substance....IT IS POISON! The compounds make up says so!

Keep the MONKEY:animal0057: off your back and listen to Nancy Raygun.... JUST SAY NO!

Public Service announcement from your friendly neighborhood MONKEY:animal0057:

M

Monkey

Comes from a plant just like weed or opium.

Then it is mixed with ether and cement and some other bad stuff I saw on the history channel.

Lots of stuff that are made from plants are poison...

Chewing on the coca leaves are good for you.Making a tea is good for you..the process of turning it into cocaine makes this not good for you and highly addictive...

Cocaine may seem bubblegum since everyone is Shooting snorting and smoking meth... Don't believe the hype...The stuff kills!

Stay green and stay happy!
Monkey:animal0057: OUT!

R

redog

Re:Monkey

Chewing on the coca leaves are good for you.Making a tea is good for you..the process of turning it into cocaine makes this not good for you and highly addictive

Yes you are correct.The cocoa leaf is something I'd like to try ever since I read Papillion.
Processing cocaine does seem nasty but it does have it's uses just like the poppy and hemp.
Would you agree?
Also, very few people have the mental discipline to moderate intake of anything that goes in their system.

M

Monkey

Yes you are correct.The cocoa leaf is something I'd like to try ever since I read Papillion.
Processing cocaine does seem nasty but it does have it's uses just like the poppy and hemp.
Would you agree?

In regards to western medicine I would agree if was created properly With the correct medical extraction. But I feel like western medicine is like putting a dirty bandaid on a infected wound....

But as far as eastern medicine is concerned, no I do not agree...

Monkey:animal0057:

L

Lost

Don't think for a minute the US Gov isn't playing both sides of this issue just as they are doing the same in Afghanistan.It's all about maintaining profits for big buisness. GREED is EVIL.

Im sorry this does not compute. I may have agreed during the cocaine 80's and even into the 90's. The only reason I say this is because we supported rebel factions that used cocaine to fund their wars and insurgencys against enemy governments.

I do not believe the federal government has ever agreed to allowed smuggling of cocaine or heroin. They may have looked the other way for a period to secure info on soeone or people more, but I do not and cannot believe that the US government has condoned and allowed trafficing of narcotics into the US, much less being part of it. Drug trafficing (into and out of country) itself is a national security risk, simply because of some of the nefarious people sometimes involved...

Ice Cream and Cake!:party0045:Ice Cream and Cake!:party0045:
Ice Cream and Cake!:party0045:Ice Cream and Cake!:party0045:Ice Cream and Cake!:party0045::party0045::party0045:

R

redog

Re:Lost

I didn't specifically say Gov. condoned smuggling.I was implying they work both sides of the street.Meaning they may encourage and help in production and at the same time spend dollars on eradication,procurement and paramilitary training and build up.
I personally know a pilot that was a flyer down South America, working for Uncle Sam runnig drugs and material to Panama back when Noriega was in power.
He lost all his money to Noriega's banks and ended up in a South American jail for a time.
I also believe the US is in Afghanistan helping in the production of poppy while at the same time making like they're trying to eradicate the stuff.
It's all about big buisness and bigger profits.

Surely you can see how the US Gov would be making out like a fat rat doing this.
Reagan and his Draconian drug laws began the confiscation of properties and this alone makes it extremely lucrative for the US Government.

H

high-tothesky

Well, the Search Bloc (the guys in the photo) had seen so many of their friends and family kidnapped, tortured and murdered by Escobar's sicarios that it was a deeply personal mission for them to nail the bastard, so highly understandable they wanted to celebrate over the corpse of the scumbag. Their leader, Col. Martinez had to suffer death threats against himself and his entire family, so imagine the relief when they finally got him. How many thousands of people were killed on Pablo's orders? There is a superb book about Escobar called Killing Pablo by Mark Bowden. That photo appears in the book with this caption:
Back to the topic

Well a lot of people don't trust this story, some say other "bandidos" in colaboration with the Colombian Police, were the ones who localize "el magico", others say it was the DEA and the US army, well in fact I dont belive the "PEPES" also know ass Search Bloc did it, they are not only the guys in the photo but almost all the colombian police (the non corrupt ones) that was persecuted by don Pablo, but actually they had no power to do such a thing.

N

nyckid

Will Mexico need ‘Los Pepes’?
Posted by Robert Haddick on July 13, 2009 10:05 AM | Permalink| Print

Last Saturday, Mexico’s federal police and army paid the price for arresting Arnold Rueda Medina, a lieutenant in Mexico’s La Familia drug cartel. La Familia gunmen first attempted to spring Medina from custody. After that failed, they went on a revenge spree against federal police and soldiers that the Washington Post described this way:

The ambushes by La Familia in eight cities spread across the western state of Michoacan on Saturday were carried out with disciplined force by small but bold units of cartel gunmen, backed with military-grade assault rifles and grenades. The offensive began in the capital, Morelia, and lasted 10 hours. The attacks, in which convoys of gunmen sprung surprise attacks on government positions, occurred near sites popular with tourists, including the arts-and-crafts town of Patzcuaro and nearby Zitacuaro, famous for its migrating monarch butterflies. Much of the fighting took place in and around cities where the federal government arrested 10 mayors last month on suspicion of colluding with La Familia. Mexican media reported two more attacks Sunday.
According to the article, five were killed and a dozen wounded.

President Felipe Calderon has had to send in the army and federal police because in most cases the local police, prosecutors, city governments, judges, and jailers have been either bought by the cartels or intimidated into passivity. La Familia’s weekend counterattack is an indicator of the force one of Mexico’s smaller drug cartels is able to muster.

The urgent question is whether Mexico’s institutions will be able to enforce the rule of law through accepted civil procedures. Once the police, public administrators, courts, and prison system effectively become subsidiaries of the cartels, the rule of law slips out of grasp.

Twenty years ago, during the reign of Pablo Escobar, Colombia plunged into this chasm. In his brilliant book Killing Pablo, Mark Bowden described what measures became necessary to save Colombia from Escobar.

At the depth of the Escobar crisis, Los Pepes appeared. According to Bowden, this secretive vigilante death squad, obviously enjoying access to the full intelligence database on Escobar’s organization, proceeded to murder or chase into exile the various rings of Escobar’s support structure. When the police finally gunned him down, Los Pepes had reduced Escobar’s imperial entourage to a couple bodyguards holed up with the boss in a downscale apartment.

Who were Los Pepes? Loyal Colombian police or special forces soldiers? Cartel rivals of Escobar, quietly assisted by police intelligence? Or foreign mercenaries?

Los Pepes were ruthless killers, even terrorists and in no way represented the rule of law. But in Bowden’s reckoning they saved Colombia when there was no other way to stop Escobar. Will Mexico require the same salvation?

Maybe after they are done in Mexico we can send Los Pepes to Afghanistan to find and kill Ben Laden...They are CIA trained in the first place...
nycKID

M

Monkey

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. Sorry NYCkid....

Lost - You need to do some reading...try the Ollie North story....Believe me they knew and had their hand in it!

Remember they think we are sheep! Since most of us are...Well not many from this site...but everyone else....

Sheep out.... I mean Monkey:animal0057: Out!

S

sativablast

thats wat happens wen yu get some of the governments market share

Latest posts

Top Bottom