Pacific Seed Bank Has HORRIBLE customer service!

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Just wanna Blast out that Pacific Seed Bank has Horrible Customer Service. THEY WERE THE 3RD SEED BANK TO SEND ME AUTOS WHEN I ORDERED PHOTOS...M

2 of the Seed banks had no problem fixing me order... these guys just tale your money and give a big FUCK YOU!!!

I WILL NEVER ODER FROM THEM AGAIN AND I HOPE YOU WILL NOT TOO!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
NIRVANA AND THE SEEDCONNECT ROCK!

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Msnl out of Britain are really reliable ordered a few times. They have decent reg prices to stay under 3 bucks a seed

SSgrower

SSgrower

Thanks for the heads up, trustfall and others here will hook you up, I am about ready to buy some beans myself so following. SS

S

Skunk_dog

No loss...white label repackager.....any ole FloSeed is likely better genetics..

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Seed buyers should look into breeders before they look into seed banks. After you determine which breeders you'd like to try, find a seedbank that sells that breeder's seeds (or buy direct from the breeder, if that is an option).

With the exception of a few "breeding companies," like Anesia, if a seed bank doesn't tell you which breeder created a particular strain, you are buying pollen-chucked bullshit.

Not that seeds from pollen chucking are bad, but they aren't always good and should always be FREE, because no effort went into them.

S

Skunk_dog

Seed buyers should look into breeders before they look into seed banks. After you determine which breeders you'd like to try, find a seedbank that sells that breeder's seeds (or buy direct from the breeder, if that is an option).

With the exception of a few "breeding companies," like Anesia, if a seed bank doesn't tell you which breeder created a particular strain, you are buying pollen-chucked bullshit.

Not that seeds from pollen chucking are bad, but they aren't always good and should always be FREE, because no effort went into them.
Nicely stated....Matter of Fact!

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Update! With recap!

Order mailed Jan 5th- 3 strains were supposed to be Photos and I was sent Autos

March 28th- Rectified order sent out... 1 strain of 5 seeds all duds!!!

Currently took 3 weeks to argue my dud seeds on an "old" order!

They wanted me pay 9.95 for shipping of new seeds that were duds!

10 bucks to mail a Freaking Envelope???
So this order is now about to hit 5 months old and it still has not been "satisfied"

Lastly I told them I refuse to pay the 10 bucks for shipping especially since I was told they have not had a dud in over 5 years by their own customer service rep!!!

Ya Pacific Seed Bank should be called

CRAPSHOOT Bank!!!
Their motto is we will take your money and give you what we FEEL like giving you! NOT WHAT YOU WANTED!

Sorry for the F bombs but Fucking Fuck This Mother Fucking seed Bank! WORST OF THE WORST!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Their motto is we will take your money and give you what we FEEL like giving you! NOT WHAT YOU WANTED!
Thats what happens when all they do is buy seeds in bulk, and then rename them. You arent getting what you think you are, and even if they sent you more, youd still be disappointed cause it wouldnt be what ya ordered.

MDK

MDK

Thats what happens when all they do is buy seeds in bulk, and then rename them. You arent getting what you think you are, and even if they sent you more, youd still be disappointed cause it wouldnt be what ya ordered.
They really rename the shit? Like they can't even do ya the favor and keep the name so you got the best info available on it atleast? Damn.. order some cookies grow some damn northern lights type shit?

What would you consider a pollen chucker exactly? Someone who isn't using dominant plants just throwing some shit around? Someone who is putting a sour d male in the middle of 10 different females? These people buying pollen and just doing the lebron dust clap with it?

I tell ya what makes me nervous is when I see mint cake x truffle zookies and shit like that. I think damn sounds like they just crossed some shit and didn't even work the strain but then I think....how the hell do I know?

Banks I'm kinda lookin at that I don't find on the board...

Humboldt csi
Ak bean brains
Exotic genetix (always hear good things about them)
Solfire

Any thoughts on these places I've seen pretty good reviews but relatively new to seed banking and online purchasing?

Mothman

Mothman

Update! With recap!

Order mailed Jan 5th- 3 strains were supposed to be Photos and I was sent Autos

March 28th- Rectified order sent out... 1 strain of 5 seeds all duds!!!

Currently took 3 weeks to argue my dud seeds on an "old" order!

They wanted me pay 9.95 for shipping of new seeds that were duds!

10 bucks to mail a Freaking Envelope???
So this order is now about to hit 5 months old and it still has not been "satisfied"

Lastly I told them I refuse to pay the 10 bucks for shipping especially since I was told they have not had a dud in over 5 years by their own customer service rep!!!

Ya Pacific Seed Bank should be called

CRAPSHOOT Bank!!!

Sorry for the F bombs but Fucking Fuck This Mother Fucking seed Bank! WORST OF THE WORST!
So to be clear, I should put you down as a no vote on Pacific Seed Bank? 🤣🤣

Eledin

Eledin

I have a friend in the US that had the same problem, he bought 6 photos and recieved 3 photos and 3 autos. But he didnt realize until the autos started flowering. I would be pissed as fuck too. Too many shitty companies. I sent a light to a grow cause it stoped working day 2 and they said the light was okay and wanted to charge me for sending it again, I told them to send it to the manufacturers that live literally in the same town where their shop is, 3 months and still waiting for my light.... and their bulk seeds all taste nearly the same.

F

Frailless420

Just wanna Blast out that Pacific Seed Bank has Horrible Customer Service. THEY WERE THE 3RD SEED BANK TO SEND ME AUTOS WHEN I ORDERED PHOTOS...M

2 of the Seed banks had no problem fixing me order... these guys just tale your money and give a big FUCK YOU!!!

I WILL NEVER ODER FROM THEM AGAIN AND I HOPE YOU WILL NOT TOO!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
NIRVANA AND THE SEEDCONNECT ROCK!
Nice 2 know thx and sorry

JKash

JKash

Supporter
The one bank I find to have the BEST customer service is Nirvana... seed selection is limited but their genetics are always top shelf!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I found them under Nirvana seed Link!
I use QCseeds out of Vancouver.....Reliable and they've some great genetics, I'm smoking their Quebec Blast today and their Quebec Blue is fantastic, Freebies with every order. Canadian funds so your dollar goes further..its like 1/3 off with exchange

Top Bottom